Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Well 02 you're not the only one that has been in the wars here I thought I was only playing nurse to one of my boys and Bob then everyone started falling ill all around me!
    Thankfully my 'Home Boys' (doesn't that sound so gangster?) are all well on the road to recovery but one of my garden fairies (the taller of the two) is now poorly but she's going the spend the afternoon with her Auntie Helen and I'm pleased to write no matter how poorly Holly is I can always make her smile...it really does your heart good to be able to do that.:thmb:

[media]http://media.growsonyou.com/photos/photo/image/48138/main/Gardenfairies__2_.jpg[/media]

Sorry the picture is so small Photobucket is playing up at the moment for me!

Marley I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be no more hospital trips for you until that 6 months is up.

Well I have an hour or so to catch up I wonder what I have missed.....Take care guys and have a nice day.Hel.xxx.

2. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    ahhhhhh Hel, dont they look so sweet, like true fairy princesses. They look similar ages to my to youngest grandaughters Holly 6 years and Jamey 2 and half. They both love dressing up too. 02

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Good morning all my friends I hope that you are all sleeping soundly and when you awake you are all well and OK on this lovely December day ,I am going for just a little walk with Gypsy ,Tiny and Penny my first real walk for about a month just to see how it goes and then I will increase it a little more each day,Now everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe.:)

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    You take care Woo rember "slowly,slowly,catchy monkey".:thmb:

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning Woo, Walnut and everyone. Hope you enjoy your walk Woo and as Walnut says, easy does it.:gnthb: Hope you all have good day. 02 :)

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,late up this morning and just watching the weather forecast on the telly inbetween typing this:)

Helen sorry to hear that both your lads were unwell.I bet you will be glad when they have their own nurses to look after them then it will give you a break:D

Marley sounds you are a busy bee at the moment,a bit like me trying to get everything done.I've just got a few more bits to get sorted round the house and the rest is already finished with all the prezzies wrapped and cards written and posted.:p

Woo enjoy your walk I am sure you will enjoy it especially with the dogs:gnthb:

Enjoy your day everone:)

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :gnthb: Morning Woo Walnut kandy hel & everyone, Well seems lke we have all changed up a gear with Christmas stuff...!! Getting there, but there aere always those little things that catch you out.. Like emembering where you put the special cards or that special present.!:dh: Sounds like you will have a lovely relaxed Christmas then Kandy..!:D Go steady Woo..:thmb:

Hell love the little Princess's, my grand daughter is poorly too now & very upset as she is missing the carol concert & play she was in... Sad really, but she will survive...:D

:thmb: Fingers crossed my roses will be alright today, going to finish then today, by hoo, or by crook...!!!!

:thumb: Hope Bob is feeling better now Hel & yes, I hoping no hospitals before 6months too... Take care Bob.!!

:thmb: Well have agood day weveryone whatever you are up to.!

8. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Todays Sunrise I live on top of a hill and this is what greets me first thing every morning:)
    [​IMG]

9. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Good morning all my friends its another new day which promises to be a good one for everyone,its one week before Christmas day(just in case it has slipped your memory:hehe:) enjoy your day and please stay safe :)

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone,had a painful night last night and then this morning the computer decided to do updates so as well as getting up late had to wait while the machine restarted it's self.

Lovely photo of the sunrise Woo:thmb:I have to walk fifty yards up the road near the duck pond to see mine but at least then I can get a full view of them in all their glory:D

Marley hope the flowers turned out ok in the end:gnthb:

Had a phone call from my sister last night.One of our nieces had a motorcycle accident the first time she went out on the the new bike her partner bought for her and it looked like it was just going to be some breakages but the pressure on the brain that she had has turned out to be brain damage and she is now a vegetable.How tragic at only 40 odd to have your life destroyed in such a way.I feel sorry for her dad and children :(

Well I must go today to get my hair chopped or else come Christmas day I shall look like a troll.I don't like it when it gets too long as it irritates me and besides at my age long hair doesn't suit me.Hope you all have a great day as we get nearer the big day:)

11. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good Morning Woo & everyone.... Yes 1 week to go now..!!:yho: Busy busy here again today....!!!!

:thmb: Catch up with you all later.... Was it a good walk Woo..???:D

:thmb: Have a great safe day everyone whatever you are up too.!!!

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Kandy, Marley and all.

Woo great photo no wonder you like your early morning walks!

Kandy so terrible to hear the news of your niece my brother died the same way just before his 18 birthday it hit me really hard as he was 'my' big brother thankfully he didn't have any children.

Well yesterday I had my laptop on ready to post when there was a knock at the door and there was what 'we' thought was a concern neighbour (because that's just what he told us) from the road behind us when in fact he was a very dodgy scare tactic sales man who wanted to stamp our car parts for safe keeping because he claimed parts was getting ripped off them when their owners was a sleep!

Anyway to cut a very long story short things started to heat up Bob saw the guys get one victum to the scam and then made sure they never got another on the estate.The guys were ready to get off the estate and eyeing Bob up something terrible to make matters worst Bob had fire in his belly (again) and justice had to be done! The police came and aided by 'Wonder Bob' they stopped the guys from leaving the estate sadly there wasn't much the police could do but run them out the village after the background checks, but the police did say things didn't seem right so would be checking with tax and benefit office to see if there was something that they can get pinned on them and hitting them where they will not like it their wallets might just make them think twice in doing the same thing again.

I have to admit I would have thought Bob would have been true to his word and slowed down some what and not get involve but once a Hero it's very hard to hang up the tights or at least that's what Bob tells me!:wink:

Well I'm hoping to have a 'nice' day today and do normal things as there is still so much to do, Bob's going to have his drop of iron and I will have to make sure that's all that is going in the drip because that man needs to take things easy!
    Have a lovely day guys.Hel.xxx.

13. nathan7

nathan7 Gardener

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hello everyone nice to read your stories, There was one in our local rag this evening of a couple with two children had put xmas decorations on the top of the fireplace aright I suppose if you dont have an open fire THEY DID very lucky, only had very bad smoke damage
    They had a smoke alarm but the batteries ran out apparantly a few days ago ? can you believe it s00k

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,Nathan nice to see you joining us on here and you will see we don't bite.Hope you and all your family are ok:thmb:

Helen there are some really dodgy people out there these days and I am glad that poor old Bob didn't get beaten up by those yobs:gnthb:

Got lots to do over the next few days so I do hope you all have a great day.It is dry out there at the moment but the forecast is for strong winds so hope that one of us get blown away.Have a good one everyone:)

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy and all.

Hello Nathan welcome to our little inner forum I like to imagine it to a kind of drop in centre where people come to tell each other of the latest gossip and how things our in each of our worlds and as we all know it's good to talk.:wink:

Lol Kandy I'm slowing down now what's done is done and what isn't can be lost forever in the mist of Christmas although saying that I do have one wish and that's snow for Christmas day maybe that's the child inside of me but snow would indeed make it a very magical day!

Well Bob's latest visit to the hospital was brilliant and we were given some news that lifted up our hearts as well as even more tablets :doh:We were told Bob may have years or only a few months before he has to have dialysis. Trying to be the optimists we are happy with the news and are now looking forward to the new year and not dreading it what is to be will be but Bob and I are going to enjoy ourselves and try not to brood too much on it.

I have to thank all you guys putting up with my rant and raves and just being there for me you all are very dear to my heart and I do so truly thank you all.:luv: Hel.xxx.