Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :gnthb: Morning everyone.. rosa I bet little rosa was so excited to see you, I know Charley is when we come home..!:D Off to look at your pics now...!!

:yho: Have the grand children here as it is youngest grandson's birthday Monday. He needs a new bike so we are off to see about that this pm....! :dh: Will be fun I am sure..:D

Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing.!:thmb:

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, yes rosa went mad when we got back, my pics i wanted larger had bother with pb yesterday so havnt got the rest up, with being off line for so long ive forgot how to increase size of pics in pb.
    have a great day and i loved everyone christmas pics in comp must have a good look around bet i have missed that much

3. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Hiya Rosa. Glad you had a lovely holiday despite the the nasty cold and poorly tum. Its lovely to go away but its always nice to get home again. As well as little Rosa we are pleased to have you back also. All the best for 2009 Rosa. 02

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi takemore happy new year all the best, yes its lovely coming back to your home comforts, ive had this cold 7 weeks now still wont go and other im going to get to doctors for investigation see iff it is an ulcer.

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.
    Rosa here I thought spicy food had only one side effect and that's a rush to the toilet as well as a bit of wind!:hehe::D

Marley I wonder does Grandma get to have a go on the new bike? Bob's mum always does well at least on the little ones and she is 80 this year....5ft nothing and still full of fun that's how to live I can tell you.:yho:

Well I did manage to get down to the allotment yesterday had to give the shed a good spring clean and of course make a few cuppas along the way for the guys.....a womans work is never done.
    Have a nice Sunday guys.Hel.xxx.

6. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :gnthb: Good Morning everyone,

Glad you are feeling better now you are home.. I do know someone who has an ulcer & steers well clear of spicey food rosa, so there could be something, best get it checked here though now you are home.. Good luck my dear.!:thmb:

:lollol: Hel of course Grandma gets to have a go..!!! Wouldn't miss that..!!:lollol:

Well here we are the last Sunday of the holiday for allot I am sure,,,, :gnthb: So all enjoy your day, whatever you are up to..!!

7. nathan7

nathan7 Gardener

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hello everyone sorry I am a bit late shift work again :hehe: My wife has loads of wind so I went to town and bought her a big KITE :hehe; :hehe:

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    evening everyone late today i had a splitting head all day self inflicted too much wine last night ha ha.
    helen apparently spicy food can kick ulcers off aswell as a few runs to the loo hehe.
    marley i was drinking coca cola also and doctor told me to stop drinking it aswell as the spicy food ohhh i did miss my curries.
    im calling my doctors in the morning to make appointment arghhh i hate going to the hospital its serious getting parked and the money they want for parking charges in their car park its a disgrace how much they charge.
    have a lovely rest of the evening all

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Morning all everyone have a pleasant day and please stay safe and their is all this white stuff floating about:hehe:
    [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone, nice pic woo no snow here its been raining overnight and very cold, have a lovely day all

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Rosa and all.

My mind must be still asleep I keep pressing backspace instead of return needless to say it's taken me quite some time to post this morning!:doh:

Woo on the Yorkshire/Derbyshire border we were welcomed this morning with a nice crisp blanket of snow although sadly it's only a light dusting so no snowball fight for Bob and I today!

Woo unlike our two girls your fur babies seem to enjoy playing around in the snow but then again your girls are use to the cold what with your early morning strolls, wish I could get away with early morning walks but I'm afraid the girls would just look up from their beds and just turn over!:dh:

Rosa looks like you will have to give up some of your favorite foods until you are sorted or suffer the after effects, as I have said before hopefully you will get sorted asap and then you can go back to your old ways enjoying your curries etc.

Nathan us ladies don't pass wind well not really I think we tend to blame the dog if we release a noisy one but I think we are the masters of the silent but deadly ones!:lollol:
    Yesterday Bob took me to pick up the new taps for the bathroom I did pick some out before christmas at B & Q but because I was poorly we put off buying them lucky we did they were half price yesterday Bob's really chuffed as you can imagine!
    Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

12. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning Woo rosa & Hel,
    Yes a little bit of the white stuff here too this morning Woo..!!! Charley dog loves it, charging around like a nutter..!!!:hehe:

Hel sounds like you got a bargain with the taps then as they are sooooooo expensive otherwise...!!!!!:gnthb:

rosa take care in the snow too, at least hubby will see some snow this year before he goes back to the sun...!!!!!!:wink::gnthb:

:thmb: Have a good, but safe day everyone whatever you are doing..!!!

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, we have no snow such a shame as i love it mind its freezing cold here this morning so anything is possible.
    hubby went to airport this morning back to work and his flight to paris was cancelled due to ice so hes re-booked for thursday.
    helen i,ll be dreaming of curries hehe.
    have a great day all

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Rosa and all.

I'm surprised you haven't had any snow Rosa as it seems to have caught many of us out. It's pretty terrible here the snow didn't all disappear so when the temperature dropped last night it turned the whole estate into a skating rink! Very nasty indeed more so for us as we live on a corner of the estate!

Well it was pretty cold last night and to top it off our boiler packed in so I have to wear no end of layers of clothes just to keep warm don't know when the boiler man will call so I well might be holded up on the sofa all day watching a film or two snuggled in a sleeping bag!

Hope all you guys are well wrapped up too and do take care if you need to venture out.Hel.xxx.

15. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning everyone, s00kyou poor thing Hel having the boiler pack up... I take it they are coming today..!!!:confsd: At least I can light fires & cook as I have an old range if that happens here... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Keep warm you two...!!!!!:wink:

:thmb: rosa hope you got your appointment OK.. I expect they did tell you stop drinking coke... Did you know it has phosphoric acid in it...???? That is the stuff we use to treat rust on our cars...!!!s00k you must have dropped a coin in some & seen how clean it comes out..???:euw: I would definitely leave that alone anyway......:wink: Hope they sort it quickly & you don't have too many dreams of curries...!!!:hehe:

:thmb: Take care everyone & have a good day.!