Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning all my friends I hope you are all OK and sleeping soundly everyone have a great day and please take care:thumb::)

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Hope this morning was nice enough for you and your girls Woo.

Shiney that's really a great idea about the lottery bid being tied into your bridge after all you guys do give an awful lot to charity and it would indeed be nice to get other people to learn your game and enjoy it as much as you must surely do.

Kandy sorry to hear your in pain sweetie although I'm sure the ups and downs of the weather is not helping you much either, I do hope Mr.K. is looking after his beloved and helping her out otherwise there will be Hel to pay!:hehe: Here's hoping your pain eases soon.

Still sowing seeds like crazy and I am really pleased with my Dahlia seeds that I collected last year as I'm getting really nice strong plants from them already!

Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo and everyone,

Just been catching up on my ironing and I am so glad I hung my washing out yesterday in all thta wind because today it is raining so have been able to get on before it piles up.At least today it is a bit milder and they reckon it is going to get a bit warmer as the week goes on.:thumb:

Just had my porridge and mug of Earl Grey so now will go back to do some more spring clearing out of Stuff:D

Hope you all have a good day:)

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

Busy, busy ,busy :). See you around :thumb:

Have a great day :D

5. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning everyone hope you are all in good shape on this Wednesday morning,The Weather is good Gypsy,Tiny and Penny are Raring to go on their walk and the Moon looks just like a big energy saving Light bulb(only round:dh:)You all have a Lovely day and all stay safe:)

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Do hope it wasn't too nippy for you and the girls this morning Woo we had a heavy frost fall but now it's all gone.:thmb:

Kandy ironing day for me unless I can wiggle out of it.... I mean it looks like it's going to a really lovely day and far too nice to stay indoors and do chores!:hehe:

The first of my lavender seeds have started to sprout and my Red Hot Pokers too so I'm fussing over my babies at the moment and slowly running out of space.

Hope the sun is shinning where ever you guys are and that you have a lovely day.Hel.xxx.

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

It's very frosty but very sunny :gnthb:

Helen, you don't want to do too much of that wiggling. You might put your back out :hehe:

8. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its raining and windy as heck here, and of course, changing back to flurries around supper time, but it poured rain all night and we lost a bunch more snow.
    Gonna curl up with a book today, feel kind of blah, so its a book day for me.
    Have a good day everybody.

9. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning all my friends there's another lovely day in front of us,I do hope that you are all OK and well,have a good day and stay safe:)

10. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :yho:Morning Woo & everyone. Not been around much in the mornings recently.. I hope everyone is well & that you have all been able to spend time in your gardens & allotments since we have had this better weather...:thmb: I am running out of space for my seedlings as usual...:hehe:

:thmb: Well have great day everyone whatever you are up to.!:D

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Marley and all.

Hope you had a lovely walk this morning with your girls Woo and that the weatehr was kind on you all.

Marley nice to have you popping back and saying hello to us all, hope you aren't rushed off your feet sweetie. Seedlings are taking over here too I'm just hoping nobody gets the wrong idea and contacts the police on all the plant activity that's going on in both our greenhouse and in our home!:hehe:

Penny you sound fed up with the weather sweetie? I do hope things improve soon enough for you in the meantime enjoy your book and stay warm.

Shiney I don't have too much problem wiggling out of things although keeping Bob from jumping in my bath seems to be getting a problem....any ideas?:flag:

Well I wiggled out ot the ironing yesterday but I really MUST do some today otherwise it's going to look like some kind of Chinese Laundry! On the plus side of things the freebie shed was put in place yesterday.

Have a nice day guys what ever you are up to.Hel.xxx.

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everybody,

Woo, you always cheer us up in the mornings :gnthb:

Marley, good to see you on here :)

Helen, why would you want to keep him out of your bath :scratch:. It's good fun (I presume) and it saves water :hehe:

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its currently -8 and it snowed overnight, enough for me to have to shovel..........ugggggggggg!!

Still not feeling 100%, have body aches and a headache that just wont go away, so i am off to relax, might pop in later on.

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,Hope you are all looking to the weekend.We have thick fog out here this morning and a slight breeze but hopefully it will turn out a good day:thumb:

Will have to try and find some time to catch up on anything I have missed:)

Hope you all have a really great day in all that you do:luv:

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy and all.

Fun indeed Shiney but not when you just want a good soak and then of course there's Bob's special 'home-made' jacuzzi bubbles one can do without!:hehe:

Penny -8 that's nasty looks like you are better off hibernating until the weather improves!s00k Seriously though I do hope you have some relief soon and are back on your feet at 100%.:luv:

Kandy I was looking forward to the weekend but that's until I saw our weather forecast, not looking good for any digging I can tell you at least not for us.:(

Two little street urchins bounded through our door yesterday teatime (they opened it first..lucky for us otherwise it would mean a new door:hehe:) it was our two little nieces 'black bright' honestly they couldn't have looked worst if they had just worked a 12 hour shift down the pit! so it was bathtime straight away and all the way upstairs I kept says don't touch my paintwork needless to say they cleaned up blooming well.

Couple of jobs to do for Bob today and some potting on again, my goodness those veg seeds go like crazy don't they?

Enjoy your day guys.Hel.xxx.