Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

Still busy, busy ,busy :(

Have great day :D

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its currently -15 here and cold, but its still dark, and its going to be sunny later ( i hope), or so the weatherman says.
    Still feeling kind of icky here, took a nightime sinus pill and that seems to have helped somewhat, so i am going to take a couple daytime ones and see wjhat that does, so it will be a quiet day for me again.
    Enjoy your day everyone.

3. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thmb: Morning everyone, late in again.. Penny I hope you feel better soon..:thmb: Seems we are all busy busy busy this week.. In fact, where did the week go..??:hehe:

:thmb: Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing..!

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning all my friends hope you are all OK and well,everyone have a great weekend and please stay safe :)

5. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning woo and everyone,

The forecast is good for the weekend and the sun is shining. :gnthb:

I've nearly finished writing the bid :yho: and my brain hurts :hehe:. I have to get it sent off on Monday morning and still have to hand write the 2,500 words I've drafted onto the application form, collate the pages and pages of information they have asked for and copy everything :(. Then I have to wait a couple of months to hear whether the bid is successful or not.

It sounds as though I should do it easily over the weekend but we have family coming today and friends tomorrow. Lawns to cut, birds to feed, food to prepare and cook. So what the heck am I doing sitting here? :rotfl::rotfl:

have a great weekend :D

6. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Good Morning everybody, well here we are & it is Saturday again...!!!! Eek..!!! :hehe: Off to the farmers market in a short while for some supplies & then in the garden later I hope... :D

Shiney sounds like your feet are not going to touch the ground much this weekend with all those things going on...!:D

Penny hope your temps are bit warmer today.!!:)

:thmb: Have a great day everyone whatever you are up to..!

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Shiney, Marley and all.

Had a lie in this morning I did hear Bob walking around but I just popped cotton wool in to my ears and turned over for two extra hours of blissful sleep....I did make it up to Bob though as soon as I got downstairs I made his breakfast for him and a nice cuppa so he's still sweet on me!:hehe:

Penny keep popping the pills sweetie, fingers crossed both you and the weather improves.:thumb:

Shiney I feel sleepy again just hearing about what you have planned for today but your'e SUPER SHINEY and always saves the day we know you will do everything that needs to be done and still have time for bridge!:hehe: Have a nice time and don't over do it.

Marley I hope you get loads of yummy 'stuff' and that the weather stays nice for you to potter around in your garden later on.

We have had a little problem with one of the cars but as the saying goes kind of like Bob The Builder 'Can we fix it? 'Yes we can! only just change the first we with 'he' and the second we with 'Bob' and you get the picture! :D

Have a lovely day guys.Hel.xxx.

8. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,487
    Have a great Sunday, everyone :D

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Shiney and all.

It's a smashing day this morning so it looks like being a very busy day out in the sunshine working away, my idea of heaven. I do hope you have lovely weather where you are too and maybe warmer than normal Penny because you could do with it sweetie.:wink:Hel.xxx.

10. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :) Morning everyone, beautiful morning here, sun is shining no wind mild... What more could I ask for..???
    :)Yep... Got some very yummy things at the farmers market Hel, Spent some time at the cheese stall...!!:wink::D

Well sewing & gardening today if I am lucky...:D

:thmb: Have a great day everyone whatever you are up tp..!

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,673
    Good morning Helen,Marley and Shiny and all my other friends have an absolutely cracking day and everyone stay safe,Its also just brilliant weather now I know how a new Spring flower feels :hehe:have a good day and please stay safe:)

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning to everyone,

I have problems at the moment with this computer and Mr Kandy is now having to rebuild this computer bit by bit:( I have taken photo's of all the bits where it shows a problem and would have put them on here under the computer problem thread but I can see my identity so don't want to show the world who I am:oops:

I do hope that everyone is ok and that you are all managing to get everything done with all ongoing projects,either at home,on the lottery bids,allotment etc.

Mr Kandy wants to go over to the allotment at some time today but if I go I won't be able to do much as I am out of action at the moment with this wrist problem so don't want to aggrivate {spelling} it even more.I am having to do everything left handed at the moment which is a bind but it will do it some good to have to do some work for a change.:hehe:

Hope you all have a great Sunday and will be back posting properly when the problem is sorted,unless I go upstairs and use the desk top PC which I don't really want to do as I have got used to the way the laptop works and besides I hate being stuck upstairs on my own shut up in the spare bedroom as I enjoy my time I have being with Mr K after he has got back home from his days work.We haven't yet got sick of the sight of each other yet to spend time apart all day and all night:D

13. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning everyone, beautiful again today..!

Kandy I hope your wrist gets better soon & also your PC..! Dear dear in a bit of a bad way both of you.....:D

:) Hel hope you & Bob have had a good weekend too...:thmb:

Got the seat covers made & fitted for my son in laws truck over the weekend so please with that..!:yho:

:) Well have a great day everyone.. Carer this morning then gardening later for me..!!:thmb:

14. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everybody,

It is a fantastic day. A bit frosty earlier on but the sun is now quite warm. :yho:

the tree surgeons turned up at 7.30 and are working very fast. We had cleared some of our plants from around the trees that were coming out but didn't clear enough as they have to tripse over a lot of ground. So I've been having to dig out a lot more.

The boss is doing some of the less heavy work as he only recently came out of hospital after some surgery. He's 81 and a lot fitter than me :( :)

I think I have only another couple of hours work to get the lottery bid finished then I'll get it sent off by registered post. :gnthb:

Kandy, I hope your wrist gets better soon. Take it easy for now. :)

Look after yourselves, everyone, and have a great day :D

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Marley Shiney and everyone,hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny day:)

Marley,sounds like you have been very busy again making the car seats for your SiL's truck,It is nice when you can be a dab hand at things,my eldest sister is good at everything in the art and crat department.Good on you for doing the caring bit,not many people in this world are like that:thumb:Enjoy your gardening this afternoon:)

Shiney sounds like your tree surgeons are going to be busy getting everything sorted ready for your open day and I am glad to hear that the boss is taking things slowly after his hospital visit.:thmb: Hope you get the lottery bid finished without too much distraction and then I expect it is the long wait until it is decided on whether to give you the money or not.Good Luck with it anyway:gnthb:

Well my wrist is no better despite pain killers,Anti Inflammatory and heat pad treatment.If it carries on,I will have to go and see the doc to find out what is going wrong as this is steadily getting worse,something I don't really want to do:(

Mr K spent two hours last night trying to get rid of this flipping virus and had to give up in the end because it kept making the laptop switch off.He wrote a lot of things down so he can do some research at work{asking his mates who he works with:wink:} to get some more ideas of what he can do:scratch:

Hope you all have a great day,but please don't get too burnt in the sun:D