Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,671
    Good afternoon,Marley,Shiney ,Kandy and all my other friends (I just missed the morning:hehe: have a glorious day and all stay safe:thumb::)

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its sunny and so nice here :yho::yho:
    I was outside most of yesturday and got the lawn raked up and cleaned up, still a couple of small patches of snow left, but they will be gone this week and i can finsih up raking :thumb::thumb::thumb:

3. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,671
    Good morning everyone hope you are all well and have rested,today I have some interior Doors to hang ,new locks to put in ,but I can work on them in the Garden,You all have a great day and everyone stay safe:)

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo and everyone and a Happy St Patricks Day:)

I can't put up any fancy Gifs as my computer is having the virus's kicked off and cleaned up and PB was one of the things affected.Mr K had to bring home some disc's and paperwork with instructions on how to get rid of them because everything he tried Sunday night failed:(It was running through a good part of the night and still doing it this morning which I have been told will take hours.Six virus's were found but Mr K can't understand why AVG didn't kick them out:mad:

Anyway,It looks like it is going to be another glorious day out there and the sky is already bright and filled with contrails from all the planes that have gone overhead already this morning.It looks quiet good with the sun on them:thumb:

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do:)

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Good morning everyone, another beautiful one again..!! Kandy hope Mr K has cured your PC problems now.. What a nuisance for you.! I enjoy the carer bit on the whole Kandy, but does come a bit hard when he is ill..!! Never mind we get through it..!

Going to clean the benches down today & treat them so they look nice & fresh & ready for another year.!!

Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.! [​IMG]

6. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone, :)

Its going to be another nice one here, so that means more time outside :yho::yho:

Its supposed to rain tomorrow and thats fine, it can help melt some more snow :thumb::thumb:

Hope everyone is well :gnthb:

7. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone,

Just popping back in again,
    My daughter Kait just found out that she got into her College of choice for Nursing here :yho::yho:....but that means that she'll be 3 hours away from home come September :dh:....but we are so happy for her :D:D:D:D

8. redstar

redstar Total Gardener

Domestic Goddess
    Chester County, PA, USA, Plant zone 4 & 5
    Ratings:
    +11,493
    :yho::yho::yho:

Hello Everyone, Just a quick pop in to say:
    Happy Saint Patty's Day.

9. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,671
    Morning all my friends hope everyone is OK and Well,have a good day and all stay safe:)

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

We have been very busy indeed making good use of the lovely weather we have been having, the paddocks are coming along really well now just another couple of big beds to go over with the rotavator and tiller then we will be ahead!

The greenhouse is groaning with the amount of seedlings that are in there I think Walnut was right when he said 'Get a bigger one than you think you might need' lol if only I listened!:doh:

I hope you all too have been blessed with lovely weather and making the most of it because we just can't trust our English weather, goodness knows how long it will last.:wink:Hel.xxx.

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

and what a beautiful day it is going to be :yho:. The frost has burnt off in the sunshine and I wouldn't be surprised if it tops the 17C we got yesterday.

The tree surgeons almost finished all the work yesterday. There were four of them working - plus Rosie the dog. Rosie belongs to the boss and I was surprised to see her when they arrived because I thought she had died. It turned out that she had a heart attack but had recovered, had an operation and is now walking around slowly and sticking her nose into everything. Oscar ignored her but got offended when Rosie went into the greenhouse. Then he stood up, he'd been lying on the patio, glared at Rosie and then looked at me and ordered me to get Rosie out of his house :D. I think Oscar would have done it himself as he is the same size as Rosie but why do things yourself when you have servants? :rotfl:

Our giant willow now looks very bare and we have had six trees removed and five trees reduced. They still have to come back on Friday with the stump grinder - they only do stump grinding on Fridays. On Fridays the boss gets down to his yard at 5.30, sharpens all the cutters on the grinder and then spends the whole day grinding the stumps from that week. Nowadays he gets the youngest of his workers to do the grinding while he supervises and he does any of the axe work needed.

We checked the two big conifers and there were no new nests in them so didn't have to worry about disturbing them. When they took down one of the trees there was a bumblebee nesting at the bottom. Sorry! Bumblebee :flag:

Kandy I hope your sick puter is getting better :) and that your wrist is improving :thumb:

Woo, I've seen bats door hanging but I didn't think owls hung from doors :hehe:

Marley, I'm sure your benches now look wonderful :gnthb:. I have been saying I'm going to sort ours out for the last three years :(

Penny, congratulations on your daughter's success :yho:

The lottery bid went off by registered post yesterday so I can now concentrate more on getting the garden done :thmb:. All I have to do now is wait a couple of months for their decision.

Helen, well done on all your hard work :gnthb:. I haven't put in any seeds yet because I've been too busy :(, but I'll work on it :hehe:

When I called up this thread it looked the same as usual but when I clicked up 'advanced' it came up with a pretty green pastel border :scratch: :D

Have a great day :D

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Morning everyone, another lovely morning here today... :yho: Outside again today & I shall finish the last bench today, yes Shiney they do look lovely..:thmb: Glad you got yu bid in too.

:thumb: Don't over do it Hel, sounds like you will be growing so much produce..!! Fantastic.!:D

:thumb: Kandy hope you r computer is OK now..:thmb:

:thmb: Have a great day everyone whatever you are up too.!

:wink::thmb: Yes doesn't the page look good now shiney..!:thmb: Like it..!:D

13. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    :) Good morning everyone,

Its going to be another nice day here, but rain later :thumb:

I got so much stuff done yesturday that today, other then doing a little more raking, i'm not doing much more :hehe::gnthb:

14. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,671
    Good morning all ,I do hope that you are all OK.there,s another glorious Spring day in front of us,Happy gardening and all stay safe:)

15. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    God Moaning All! Love and best wishes to you all today. I hope the weather is as glorious with you all as it is down here in Darkest Devon at the moment. It really lifts your spirits doesn't it. Happy gardening everyone! Kath x