Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

The sun is out here and the rain is holding off, so i am going to go out and do a little more raking, the lawn really doesnt need it, but what the heck.
    Have to go to the grocery store to get a couple things, and other then that, thats my day so far.

2. capney

capney Head Gardener

Retired and glad of it.
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    G,day all
    Not been around on this thread for awhile..
    Trust everyone is fit and as well as expected.
    I see theres one or two complaints from a few members.
    Really hope that all is well soon.
    Lousy day for any gardening today outside, and as I wrenched my arm the other day I spent awhile in the conservatory making up a few paper pots.
    I have a multitude of excess tomato plants this year.
    I think we shall have a glut of toms around here this year.
    For whats left of it, have a good day everyone.
    robert

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,480
    Good morning everyone,

I haven't been on here for a while as I have been very busy and my computer is playing silly Bs. It seems to have given me trouble since I upgraded to avg 8.5 but that may be a coincidence. It keeps rebooting itself or the screen keeps freezing or it occasionally plays 10 seconds of quite pleasant gentle music :scratch:

I've tried doing a full scan on all discs (the regular daily scan only does C drive) but after 18 hours it was still scanning (didn't find anything) and I needed to use it. Norton Spyware Scan didn't find anything either.

I have someone coming next week to give it a good talking to :hehe:

got to go before it decides to reboot.

Have a great day :D

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning Shiney and all my other friends,Shiney hope your PC gets better,you all have a good day and please stay safe.:)

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thmb: Morning Shiney, Woo & everyone, Oh dear your turn to have PC problems then shiney.. :( I had a problem with 8.5 so I removed it then downloaded the latest version, which was slightly different & it has been fine since... :scratch:

Busy busy here as well so will catch up with everyone later..:)

:thmb: Have a great day everyone, whatever you are up to..!:D

6. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its only 7:30am here and its so nice out, but pouring rain too, figures huh!

Good day to get started on a new book i bought yesturday.

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Sorry I have been awol but I have not been sitting on my butt oh no I have been very busy putting my tatties in and even more onions, I do hope I will have enough :scratch:
    I have about 22 rows so far and that's not counting the Japanese onions I planted last year!:hehe:

Capney I'm going to have a day making paper pots too for my sweetcorn, I had a dummy run the other week and the pots seem fit for the job and it will stop the roots from being disturbed when I plant them out.

Shiney sorry to hear about your comp woes those naughty machines are indeed wonderful but when they play up my goodness it makes one very frustrated, hope 'it' gets sorted soon enough before you throw the blinking thing out of the window!

I do hope you all are looking forward to this week I have been informed that Wednesday is going to be a cracker fingers crossed this is so.Havea nice day guys.Hel.xxx

8. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello Hel and morning everyone.

Hope your week turns out to be a happy one

Luv Kath.

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    !:thumb: Morning Hel, Cookie & everyone.., well a very busy but successful weekend here,Well I am hoping my boiler will get fixed either today or this week or ripped out...! The immersion is not the same, plus I don't like to think of the cost...:dh: I am sure the boiler is playing up because it knows the Aga is waiting in the barn to be put in...!!!!:hehe: Ah well must get going again..

:thmb: Anyway, all have a great day, whatever you are doing..

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,sorry to have been away from here for a few days but I have had a bad reaction to the tablets given for my Tendonitis and they have made me feel quiet poorly,so much so in fact that I have lost 4lb in weight since Friday,not that I am complaining but would rather not feel queasy all the time :(.Perhaps they should use them as a slimming aid as I think they would work quiet well:D

Hope you are all ok and hope to be back again quiet soon.Mr Kandy is sorting out the garden for me,though he needs to get over to the allotment this week to make sure everything is ok especially now that the lighter nights are here:yho:

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do and hope that your computers,boilers,walking,gardening etc,turn out ok for you all.Take Care Kandy:luv:

PS Shiney,I can't remember where you said your gardening work photo's were,can you let me know next time you are on here so I can see what you were talking about,Ta:)

11. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its cold here and we had a dusting of snow overnight, nothing major, but the lawn is white....again!

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Marley do hope that bolier doesn't burn too much of a hole in your pocket darling but on the bright side at least it had the cheek to break down while it's not too cold in the evenings.:wink:

Kandy get well sweetie and remember quick weight loss is never the way to go not if you want it to keep off hope you feel real better soon. :luv:
    I'm sure Mr.K wants you fighting fit too I mean that's so much still to do down on the plots.

Cookie hows the diet doing, you still being a good girl?:D

Penny at least with the snow everything looks so clean, nice and tidy. I managed to mow our lawn last week and because it was the first cut the grass didn't look too great.:(

Well got to do a little popping about today Dan's car is in for it's mot and the weather doesn't look too great so I'm not sure if I will manage to get to the plots to do any real work today but I'm sure I can spare some time to sow even more seeds!:D

Have a nice day guys and look after yourselves.Hel.xxx.

13. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,
    '
    Its sunny here, the birds are chirping, but its cool, had a heavy frost overnight, but its supposed to warm up as the day progresses, and in fact as the week goes on, might actually have a warm weekend for a change.
    Have all the bedding in the wash, mopped the floors, just finished vaccuming, and otherwise the house is clean.
    My kids have me hooked on a new series of books, so i am going to start the first one today, have already seen the movie, there are a total of 4 books, and 3 more movies to be made, so thats fine by me.

14. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,480
  15. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends,I hope you are all well on this Bonus of a day ,(Yes Its April the First)I,m not going to say "A pinch and a Punch
    for the 1rst day of the month":hehe: Well you all have a lovely day and please stay safe:)