Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Always nice of you Woo to welcome the new month in for us all, do hope it's a good'un without too many April showers!

Penny what book are you reading?
    Lol about the house cleaning I can now get away with one good clean a week that's the bonus of not having little'uns but one of the boys rooms is a 'no go area' and I don't mean 'no go' as invading his personal space and all but because he's a messy soul....you know who you are kiddo!:hehe:

Shiney hope the comp doc sorts you out (I mean sorts your pc out) without too much nasty medicine!:D

I made the most of yesterday, I able to do a good pottering about and managed to make a start at treating the hard-work garden furniture right up until 7 pm last night...aren't these longer days wonderful?:thumb:

Have a nice day guys and keep well.Hel.xxx.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney Woo and everyone and 'Happy 1st of April'

I just can't believe how fast this year is flying along.It seems to get faster and faster each year or is that just me?:D

Shiney thanks for the link I have now seen your garden photos and have replied to the post:thumb: Good Luck with getting your computer working properly again.:thumb:

Helen, I went back to the Dr on Monday and explained what the tablets were doing to me so she has prescribed anti sickness pills and said to take one a day.When I got home and read the instruction leaflet the side effects are exactly the same as what I have been experiencing, you couldn't make it up I tell you:(

Sounds like you are getting plenty done on your allotments.We haven't been over now for over a week and a half,but at least Mr K managed to get in our first lot of earlies {Foremost} and he will probably get some more in this weekend.We already have shallots and onions in plus Winter and Spring Broad Beans and I have,Leeks, Lettuce,Cabbage,and Sprouting Brocolli growing in the greenhouse,oh and I also have a tub full of Early Nantes Carrots that have just started sprouting in the greenhouse so look forward to them when they are big enough.:D

I think i shall have to drive over there today at some point if only to do some watering,though it will be a slow process as I can't use two hands to carry the cans:(

Hope everyone's greenhouses are looking good and hope you all have a great day.I think it is going to be a cracker today:)

3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Helen I must have been typing at the same time as you:D

Yes these light nights are good but we have been having strong winds at the moment and when they die down it is too cold for Mr Kandy to get out there to do anything after he has had his evening meal so it is going to have to wait until the weekend.:oops:

Sounds like you are getting on well with the furniture:thmb:

Hope you have a great day in all that you do:)

4. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, havnt been on pc much lately had a break as hubby home and my back has been really painful when i awake in the mornings, went to newcastle races on monday put pics up some are a little dissapointing having the zoom out from the stands, it was freezing cold up there but enjoyed the day although we had no winners.
    have a great day all

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Morning Rosa and all my other friends ,Rosa hope your back improves soon,Well Its very foggy here Can,t see my talons in front of my Face :hehe:at the moment,but It will clear later of that I am Sure,everyone have a great day and please stay safe.:)

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, my backs been like this for years i just have to grin and bare it and live with it lol never mind guess we all have to live with something, hope your keeping well woo and everyone else, have a great day

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,Rosa and everyone,running a bit late today and had completely forgotten to say hello earlier:oops::o:p:old: :help::dh:My mind is getting worse,Mr K found a pair of scissors in the fridge yesterday and I noticed I had put the crackers in there as well after I had had a couple to ward of my yukky feeling but never said anything so he will think the crackers always live in there:cnfs::hehe:

Woo be careful when you are out flying in this weather,wouldn't want you to have a nasty accident colliding into telegraph poles or trees:D

Hello Rosa,sorry you are having back problems:( I have found thta since I don't spend as much time sitting at the computer like I have done in the past,my back doesn't play up half as bad as it did.I am in the wars as well so am having to take it easy as well and haven't been on the computer much at all:flag:
    Glad that you and hubby have managed to have a day out at the races,though your horses should have won:D

Hope you have a good day and do take it easy:thumb:

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy,I think a lot of this back problem is as you say sitting at the pc for a long time and i find carrying shopping doesnt help, it starts when i wake up then struggle out of bed lol then after i get up i seem fine it eases, we enjoyed the day at the races shame we didnt win, just had a lucky 15 at Aintree today and my fav Denman fell at the end, got 2 winners out of 4 so my winnings will go towards tommorows Aintree meeting.
    hope you had a nice day and keeping well yourself

10. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,480
    Hi everyone,

I shall have to type quickly before the computer crashes again. The doctor has been to see it and couldn't fix it here so it has to go to hospital. He shall also upgrade the memory when he has fixed it. It has some bug that won't let him get rid of it because it keeps hiding. He is going to connect it to his computers and get them to chase it out.

See you in about a weeks time. :gnthb:

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends ,I do hope you are all well on this lovely Friday,The weathers good ,I,m good ,everything is good,everyone have a super day and please stay safe :thumb::)

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,well it's Friday once again so have the weekend to look forward to:)

It's a bit misty out there this morning but at least that is a sign of it being a good day:D

Just off now to catch up with my cyber friends.I have been neglecting them lately so really must make the effort to keep in touch..Byeeeeeee:D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, very misty here also been like this since yesterday,im having a bet today at aintree and cant wait for the national tommorow, have a great day

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :yho: Good Morning Woo Kandy rosa & everyone & Friday is here...!!!!! Kids break up too...!!! Yea..!!:yho:

Very busy yet again here.. I don't seem to be getting much spare time this week..!!! :dh:

:thmb: Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing..!

15. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its raining here, and its a little cooler today, but the rain is sure making everything green, so thats nice to see.
    Have some errands to run later, so hopefully the rain will have ended by then, have a great day everyone.