Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    OK so it's not morning so not really 'wakey,wakey' but just wanted to say hello to everyone. Was a fantastic day weather wise yesterday, misty this morning but nice this pm although turned a little chilly with the breeze. Had to buy a couple of plants, lol, plus more sowing and then got the car cleaned and bought some stuff for that! Making me feel loads better with this light in the mornings & evenings, it must be gardening that makes you long for it more!

cheers

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, got up early this morning back going mad its eased off since i got up weird how that happens.
    well grand national today im going for My Will- Ruby Walsh On board my favourite jockey and fancy rambling minster.
    going out later meet up with friends in local pub.
    have a great day everyone

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Borrowers,Rosa and everyone,bit late on here this morning as I was busy down in the greenhouse earlier and then went of grocery shopping with Mr K,so that is now out of the way:yho:

Hello Sandra we have had a couple of misty mornings where it has been quiet cold but when the sun eventually came out it was quiet pleasant until it went back in again:(.Still managed to get down to the greenhouse though,and at least it was warm in there:D

Rosa,when my back is playing up something bad,I have to roll out of bed in the mornings so know how you feel.I found my heat pad,exercise and not sitting for too long worked wonders for mine.Hope you feel better soon:thmb:

I did hear Rosa that Rambling Minster was supposed to be good but as I have never bet for real in my life wouldn't have a clue how to even place a bet:p:o

Mr K was talking earlier about going over to the allotment sometime over the weekend but if I go with him I won't be able to do much:(

Hope you all have a great day:)

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends to another new day,its a Sunday(day of rest):hehe: only joking,to day I am going to pop out the Nursery ,Gypsy and Penny love it out there,plenty of space to run,Tiny,s away with my Son for a few days,Hope that you are all well ,Enjoy your day and please stay safe:)
    Today at 6.30am
    [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone, thats a fab sunrise woo lovely shot, you must of been up and out brigfht and early this morning, dissapointment yesterday with the national my will came 3rd only backed it to win, my hubby won he had each way on the second horse and i had an each way on offshore account took it cos of my hubby working offshore it was doing great and at the end just went back over, not too worry cant win em all.
    having beef and yorkshire puds today for dinner.
    have a lovely day all

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo,Rosa and everyone,lovely sunrise Woo:thumb:

Rosa,we missed the National yesterday the first time for a few years.Mr K wanted to go over to the lottie to get some soil prep done with the bigger rotavator as he said that all the work I did with the baby one wasn't good enough:( Anyway,while he did that I managed to get some weeds dug out with my good hand so at least my time over there wasn't wasted.:D

Saw our first Swallow of the year as well yesterday:)

We have toad in the hole for dinner today.We were going to have that yesterday but got back from the allotment so late had something different instead.:D

We have been out for our usual village walk which was most pleasant in the sun and now Mr Kandy is watching the Grand Prix so I expect I had better go and get the yorkshire pudding mixture made and the sausages prepared.:)

Hope you all have a great day:luv:

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy the national was good enjoyed it watched newcastle play also, we went to a club they had both the racing on one tv and football on other, pleased you enjoyed your walk did you get pics of the swallows i assume you had your camera with you or were they too fast for you to get hehe.
    well dinner ready done my yorkshire puds enjoy yours

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends I hope everyone had a great weekend ,Gypsy and Penny are going out for a walk ,so I have decided to go with them:hehe: you all have a good day and please stay safe:)

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone,well that weekend just flew past once again and now we have another week to go before Easter:D

Woo hope you enjoyed your walk with Gypsy and Tiny,I expect you are back home by now and snuggled up in your nice warm bed:thumb:

Rosa,there was only one Swallow and it flew over so fast as we sat in our car that we didn't have time to get the camera out of the boot.At least they are starting to come back safely after their holiday in Africa.I can't wait for the screamers{Swifts} to come back next month because I love the way they scream as they fly through the skies:D

Well I do hope you all have a good day in everything that you do:)

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, kandy and everyone, kandy guessed that would happen it seems to happen to me by the time you get camera out your to late, never mind you will eventually get them, looking forward to seeing your pics of the swifts when they come back.im sure you will get some good ones.
    i have a radiator cover in my lounge and the top wasnt on properly so a friend came down to put the cover on the top and the radiator was away from the wall so have to get that done this morning in the meantime mr rosa is taking rosa to the poodle parlour to get her nails clipped.
    have a great day all

11. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone,

Popping in to say Hi, its snowing here and calling for 15cm's of it, can you believe it!!
    I have some laundry in the machine and have to finish the vaccuming, but other then that, the house is clean.
    Feel like i am coming down with a cold, everyone else had it last week, and now i feel like its hitting me, so gonna relax today.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi penny, ohhhh lovely snow we had a lot a few weeks ago, i had a cold before xmas it lasted 9 weeks took ages to get rid of it, have a nice day

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, up early this morning, going shopping a bit later on, have a nice day

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa and everyone,can't seem to get going this morning for some unknown reason and my hand feels quiet stiff today.Had to write a card out yesterday and struggled quiet a bit with it:(

Rosa,hope you enjoy your shopping trip especially if it is for clothes,or are you grocrey shopping today?

Have a good day everyone,I think we might be in for some rain later,can't you tell it's coming up to a holiday:D.mind you my soil is starting to crack and my waterbutt is crying out for more of the wet stuff,though on the plus side me Blue Tits are finally nest building so will have some babies soon for the forth year running:yho:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, hope your hands feel better later nothing worse, im grocery shopping this morning done my clothes shopping, but i really need to buy a new hoover seen one in argos i would like good price also, as mine has stopped running unless its the fuse that has gone and run out of them need to get some and see.
    have a great day