Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

CRAZY weather, we got socked up here, i have had our plow guy here twice in the last 24 hours, and its cold, like January weather and its still snowing out~~!!
    Feel a little better today, just gonna read my book and watch a movie on satellite.

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning everyone hope that you are all well,Its a Wednesday:hehe:
    Have a great day and stay safe

3. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Good Morning WOO and all GC folks!

Heavy rain and gales here overnight but the sky is lightening and my robin is singing in the eucalyptus tree. It's going to be a nice day :)

Kandy - sorry to hear you are still in discomfort - have you considered asking your GP for a referral to a pain clinic? You may pick up some useful tips for having to deal with chronic pain re your sciatica too.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, cookie and everyone, very sunny here this morning, a bit dull but very windy, have a great day all

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo,Cookie,Rosa and everyone,just been out for a quick village walk with Mr K as he is off work on a flexi day as he has a funeral to go to over in Bedford later on this morning:(.I do hope the weather holds out for him:)

Woo,hope the weather is ggod for you and that you are able to enjoy your flights each day.:)

Kath,I didn't realise about the pain clinic. The lady Dr I saw last week was very helpful though she did say it will be months before it gets better.I could have done without this at the start of the growing year:( If it gets no better the Dr said to go back and they will try somthing else,so if I do have to go back I will suggest the pain clinic and see what they say.When it clears up I am going to see about doing some exercises to strengthen my hands.I think I am just wearing out now:old::D PS did you get the last PM that I sent to you a few weeks ago?

Rosa,we had strong winds in the night and some rain but the sun is shining now and I think we have been lucky so far this week:)

Hope you all have a great day:luv:

PS forgot to say yesterday was the 1st Anniversary of Mr K packing up smoking.I htink he has done very well and I am very proud of him:yho:

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy its still very windy here the sun still shining also, congratulations to my kandy well done he has done great wish i had that will power.

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Mr Kandy has done really well,but I don't think he would have succeded without the patches and strong will power.Friends have asked him why he decided to pack in the pipe after 40 odd years and he said that he had lost the enjoyment of smoking and the old socks he was puffing on tasted just like..well old socks:D

He has put on a little bit of weight {1 stone}:D and has a little bit of a tum on him now but he still looks good for a man knocking onwards towards 60:hehe: {Don't tell him I told you that bit:D}

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, the patches are good but i guess you have got to want to give up at the end of the day, both my friends gave up 5 years ago they both put weight on and cant lose it.
    anway im really pleased mr kandy has given up cant believe its nearly a year how time flies

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends Its a beautiful day,hope you are all well and OK,Its raining with Grey skies and misty,but there,s a song in my heart and a smile on my face,:hehe: everyone have a great day and please stay safe:)

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good afternoon Woo and everyone.Hope you are all looking forward to Easter and a nice break for those of you who are working.Mr K is having a couple of extra days off using up some of his flexi hours so it will be nice to spend some quality time together:D

Hi Woo,we didn't have the mist this morning but have the rain although it is wanted as my water butt was in desperate need of it as well as the garden and the allotment.:)At least the plants he put into the ground yesterday afternoon have been well watered in which is nice.Saves him having to do it when he gets in from work tonight:)

Rosa,I don't mind Mr K putting on a bit of weight because I know he says he feels better for it and he is saving well over £40 a month that he was wasting on baccky plus all the extras like lighters,flints,pipes,and pipe cleaners so it all added up.:p

Hope you all have a great afternoon and evening:)

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    happy good friday everyone, well the sun is just coming up looks like we will have a nice day, i sat on my balcony last night as it was quite warm and the wind died down had a lovely cup of coffee.
    have a great day all

12. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Good Morning everyone - I hope you get a good gardening day!

I'll be having my Easter Eggs soon - the poached chicken variety that is!

Kandy - thanks for your PM - will be in touch very soon, I promise xxx

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning CM and everyone,hope you are all having good weather where you are and enjoying this Easter break:)

Kath,we have some Easter Eggs ready for Sunday and will have to ration them because having a sweet tooth once I crack one open I can't stop until I have gobbled it all up:D Glad to hear that you and James have done well on the GI diet.I have those books that I got from Tesco's and really need to crack on and follow the advice as that is the only way I am going to lose any weight:p

Hope you have a good day and look forward to hearing from you:luv::)

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone,

Sorry i have been MIA, i have had a wicked head cold and its really been dragging me down.
    Hope everyone is well.

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Penny everyone,Penny sorry to hear you are feeling unwell and hope you feel better soon.:)

We had rain for a good part of the day yestreday and for most of the evening though I didn't mind as it watered the garden and the allotment so at least Mr K won't have to go round the garden with the hose pipe.:D

Not sure what we shall be doing today as Mr K has only just got up so will see where the day takes us:lollol:

Hope you all have a great day and will probably see you all tomorrow unless I go AWOL:hehe: