Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thmb: Good Morning rosa & Kandy & everyone.! Sorry I haven't been in here much for a while, but I have been really busy with my family recently, what with curtain making for them, looking after poorly soorlies & getting them moved this weekend..!! They are in..!!!!:yho: The weather is great & they are coming for an Easter egg hunt today so that will be reat fun..!!!:yho:

:thumb: rosa I hope your day is a good one & look forward to your pics Kandy..:D Hope everyone is having & has a good day today..! :thmb:

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi marley, had a lovely time in durham got some nice pics, dont worry about not been in much we all have real life we must fulfill, hope you enjoyed the easter egg hunt.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:)

Marley sounds like you haave had a right busy time with your family and I bet you will be glad of a rest.Hope the Easter Egg hunt went off ok:thmb:

Rosa sounds like you hads a good in Durham especially if the weather was decent:)

I tried uploading some of my day out photo's onto PB late yesterday afternoon but for some unknown reason it was doing them really slowly so in the end I had to give up with them.I don't know whether there is still something lurking on this machine after those virus attacks or that a lot of people were trying to upload photos on PB,but in the end would rather spend time enjoying my garden than sit at a computer for hours:D

We have thick fog here at the moment so it will hopefully be nice and suny later on.The birds are singing their hearts out and my pair of Blue Tits are busy with laying eggs hopefully so we will soon have liittle babies calling:D

Mr K is off again on another days holiday so looking forward to some more quality time together today:)

Hope you all have a good day and hope you have some decent weather:D

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and everyone, kandy i had a lovely time in durham city its my favourite place i spent all my child hood days there as my fathers side belong durham, most of family deceased now such a shame, it brought a tear to my eye driving into durham such happy memories belong there.
    have a great day all

5. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning Kandy, Rosa everyone. Hope you are all well and had a lovely Easter. I threw some of mings wool that i had brushed out of his coat onto the garden near the bird feeders a few days ago and was rewarded this morning by watching a bluetit pullling beakfuls bit by bit untill he had a big ball of it as big as his head :hehe: then flying off causiously then coming back for more. it was so rewarding and amusing at he same time.:yho: Now thats what you call recycling. Im sure those chicks will be warm and snug in their little nests.:wink: That has made my day, hope you all have a lovely day too.:thmb: 02

6. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Red I wasnt expecting that.:rotfl: That put a smile on my face. You got me with your hen fireing eggs:yho: 02

7. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its sunny but still cool here, but its going to warm up as the week goes on.

Still have my sore throat and body aches, but i do feel better today.
    Hope everyone is well

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon takemore and penny, great news about the nest takemore they will be snug as a bug in a rug, penny pleased to hear your feeling much better, i keep forgetting to ask you how your st bernard is would love to see a pic of him.

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning everyone hope you are all Ok,Its Raining here but with the promise of a lovely sunny day later on,everyone have a great day and stay safe:)

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone, its a very foggy start here this morning very damp out there, do hope the weather gets better a little later although i have my doubts been like this 3 days now.
    have a great day anyway hope others have nicer weather

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo, Rosa and everyone,well the sunny weather of the last couple of day went out with a flash and a bang at four am this morning when we had a terrific thunderstorm with lashings of rain:euw:Even Willow jumped into the air at some of the bangs it was that close:D We were supposed to get this lot tonight but it looks like it got to us a bit earlier.:confsd:

Yesterday morning we drove over to the allotment and Mr K spent a few hours putting in the last of our seed potato's so they are all in now.Looking forward to our first Carlotte spuds of the year :thumb:

Red loved the chicken as well.Didn't expect to get egged on like that:hehe:

Rosa,sorry can't send you any sunshine as we have wall to wall rain at the moment and the forecast doesn't look promising either:(

Hope you all have a great day:)

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Sorry I have been awol but I have been terribly bad with my back not by over doing things (like one would think would be the case) but by slowing down for a few days and things seized up would you believe it! I have been convalescing for a week now and things are moving once more although pretty slow but I'm getting there and can now sit down without too much pain.:)

Got to catch up on all the things I have miss. Have a nice day guys, I have missed you all.:luv: Hel.xxx.

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its sunny here and supposed to be around 66 degrees later today.
    I feel somewhat better, my throat isnt sore(drinking tea and honey), but still have a runny nose(badly, look like Rudolph), and feel kind of blah, but its been going around, so i know that i'm not alone.
    Have a 1/2 a dump truck full of top soil coming Friday morning, so me and my wheel barrel are going to be busy, so i hope i am pretty much back to normal then.
    Going to go out and clean up the lawn a little today, from where we got our Foot of snow last Monday, now that its all melted again.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, i was right in the middle of answering wakey wakey and my pc went down confuguring updates has this ever happened to anyone else before.
    the fog has lifted a bit unlike yesterday couldnt see down the street it was thick all day.
    helen welcome back hun do hope your backs much better i know the feeling all to well mine goes off it every morning when i wake up.
    have a great day all

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Rosa and all.

Looks like you are going to be pretty busy Penny come Friday hope the weather holds and your wheel barrow too!:hehe:

Thanks for that Rosa not much fun when the weather is lovely, there's things to be done and your back cries 'Oh no you don't' but this time it will not beat me!

After my go-slow I have managed to potter over to the allotments and planted almost the last of the potatoes, thank goodness Bob brought that tiller otherwise I really don't think we would have got them in. Not too far behind now so nothing too much to worry about although I still do need to get the red onions in!:doh:

Raining here at the moment good for the garden, allotments but also the weeds HELP...but never mind at least we hada good Easter weekend.Hel.xxx.