Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,it must be a right pain when you have problems and can't upload your photo's.When I had those virus problems the other week it wouldn't let me download any photo's. After ten minutes it still hadn't done anything and was stuck on 6% so had to leave it until Mr K fixed the virus problems.I just have low disc space problems now.:( Hope you manage to get on ok with Tiny Pic,I haven't heard of that one so you will have to let me know what you think to it:)

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy tiny pic is ok mind you can only upload 5 pics at a time but its fine were as pb you can upload the lot and pb is quicker at uploading never mind i will go between the two for now as its getting sorted.

3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone,

Today is cold and its pouring outside.
    Worked outside yesturday and planted a new Sugar Maple Tree, and weeded the garden.
    Supposed to warm up here as the week goes on, i sure hope so!!!

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning all my friends have a good day and everyone stay safe:)

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Don't worry Kandy the pigeon it doesn't matter which direction it set off in they do a large circle to pick up their bearings,it has been proved they use motorways and water courses to navigate by.

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Smashing day for the car boot yesterday and yes I did indeed get a couple of bargains.... more handy tools for the allotment!

I didn't managed to do any work at the plots yesterday but Bob did (bless him) now thankfully the Paddocks are totally rabbit proof, the little blighters were digging up the tatties and eating the tops off our onions talk about a seasoned rabbit they would have taste lovely!:hehe:

Walnut although the weather has been really quite lovely the roads have been free of any fair weather bikers maybe it's not warm enough for them yet.:D

I do hope that wayward racing pigeon finds it's way home and doesn't join the ranks of the wild pigeons because they are quite a nuisance and my goodness there is so many of them around here, they sit in the trees down on the plots just waiting for some poor soul to plant out young plants (without protecting them in cages) so they can eat them all up!:doh:

Greenhouse is groaning from all the plants, seedlings etc. Bob's made me two large cold frames over at the plots but I think we need more!:dh:

Hope the weather stays nice for you all and Penny gets a little warmer weather too without the rain.Hel.xxx.

7. mojo

mojo Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning its sunny here :) but dont think its going to last :( su :)

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo,walnut, helen ,mojo,kandy and all, little dull out there this morning.
    helen you never know with all them pidgeons your way the wayward one might end up near you for a break haha, pleased you enjoyed the boot fair anbd you found some bits you needed.
    have a great day all

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:) running a bit late this morning but am here now:hehe:

Hel,Mr Kandy has had to buy some more rabbit netting as they have eaten a lot of our winter Broad beans before they had germinated and then started on the garlic bulbs he put in in October.This allotment hobby is getting to be quiet expensive but at least we have the taste of lovely fresh fruit and veg when it is harvested,not all that tasteless stuff that comes hundreds/thousands of miles from abroad and half way round the world:( Glad that you got some bargains with the tools though:thumb:

Walnut,It was silly Mr K thta says I should have pointed the pigeon North.I knew they can find their way homes from any direction because my brothers used to have a loft when we were kids.Thanks for the help though,much appreciated.:thmb:

Well we have the rain here at long last so the waterbutt will fill up nicely and the cracks in my borders and lawns will start to knit together at long last:D

Hope you all have a great day:)

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa, you have popped up again while i was busy typing:D
    We have rain here so it looks like it might be heading your way Rosa.We have another Bank holiday coming up so it is bound to be wet,although we can't complain we have been dry for a few days:hehe:

Hope you have a good day:)

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, yes i guessed we typed at the same time, would be funny iff the pidgeon ended up on my balcony haha well just hope it gets home, it should do those pidgeons should be used to flying all over britain.
    have a great day whatever your plans, im going to my local florists she getting in a quite large cup and saucer and its planted with lovely fresh flowers, she will have a few different arrangements in so see which one i like, going to put it on my coffee table in lounge.
    bye for now

12. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Very rainy here in Devon this morning.

Hello everyone, hope you have a good week ahead. :)

Look after yourselves and keep smiling x

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I might give him a ring tonight.I got his number when i did a 1471 and I want to know if it got home ok.He did say he would ring me when it got home.Walnut was saying on here that it could be an inexperienced bird if it was born last year and it was the only one that went astray.We always keep having racers land in this village so this must be on the flight path:)

I've seen those large cup and saucers at the GC and they are quiet reasonable.I bet it will look nice on your coffee table.:D

I am just going to fill my car up as I forgot to do it at the weekend.Just hope I can squeeze the trigger ok:p

Have a good one yourself:luv:

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Kath,nearly missed you there:o

Seems like this rain is all over the country today and I think it is set for the week.Oh well better make the most of it and let nature do it's work.:D Glad that your mum was ok when you raced over to see her:thmb:

Will have to go now as I have over done it this morning with the typing.Will answer to you within the next day or so.Have a good week also:luv:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning cookie have a great day looks like we all got a dull morning across the country.
    kandy let me know what the guy said iff the pidgeon got home, ive sent tyne tees some seaton sluice pics so they might put 1 up this week will have to keep an eye on weather/news.
    will take a pic of my cup and saucer when i get it , she e-mailed me and they came in but she has to plant them up this morning, they only £18-50 for the smaller one and large ones £24-50 but thats a bit big for my coffee table.iff anyone wants one i have her e-mail and number as she delivers very reasonable her shop is called flowers by the bay very apt for were i live on the coast
    speak later have a good one everyone