Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,I have woken up with a cracking headache this morning and have horrible tinitus in my ears:( in fact I don't feel too good full stop.Hope you all have a great day,I think I am going back to bed:snz:

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Good morning Kandyfloss and all my other friends ,Kandyfloss I do hope that your headache soon goes and that you feel better soon,everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe:)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, woo and all, arghhh kandy that tinitus is awful do hope that and headache goes soon.
    its just lovely out there this morning bright and sunny, have a great day all my dear friends

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
    Good morning everyone,

Kandy, I hope you get over your headache and tinnitus quickly :thmb:. Put your feet up and take it easy :luv:

It's sunny again here but the forecast is rain, which we really need, so I had better get out there and mow before our guests turn up. The grass is into to its fast growing period now and needs cutting twice a week :(

Have a great day :D

5. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :)

Kandyfloss I hope you soon feel better. I have just had a cold (well still got it) and it was a headachey cold so hope you are not going down with it.

Am dashing off to meet my dad as he is treating me to coffee and a cake today[a belated birthday treat]
    Will chat later, have a great day everbody :gnthb:

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy, Woo, Rosa, Shiney and all.

Sorry to hear about your suffering Kandy you are in the wars of late take it easy darling you're bound to get some comfort sooner or later hopefully sooner.:luv:

Rosa one of the best received presents I gave to my lovely m-i-l were a pair of wooden old fashion made spade and fork, now here's why they were well loved because they were child sized! My m-i-l is a tiny lady (under 5ft) and she finds child sized things easier to work with and it goes without saying she's a barrel load of fun for one so small and I love her to bits!:D

Rosa I'm really surpised that your Montana isn't in flower yet as this year it seems to have flowered weeks early around her it flowered in April and is now finished where normally it flowers around the second week in May at least around here.

Flyingfree my niece and s-i-l are 'doing' WW at the moment but don't seem to be doing well as neither excise unlike me I love my chocolate far too much but I do excise at least 45mins a day not forgetting all the work I spent in our gardens and allotments so the chocolate doesn't hurt too much now.

Our allotments are coming along lovely now and Bob's doing a brilliant job with the raised beds area and more importantly our Japanese onions are growing cracking well and we will be harvesting them soon..yummy!

Have a nice day guys and Shiney don't over-work yourself sweetie.:luv:
    Hel.xxx.

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Flyingfree just missed you there.

Watch out for that cake don't have seconds that is unless it's chocolate!:hehe:Hel.xxx.

8. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Well we had more frost overnight, everyone's roof's are white, but its not snow!
    The grass needs cut again, but we put some fertilizer on it over the weekend, so i might leave it for the weekend, and that way its done, since its a long weekend here, Monday is a holiday [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am going to go out and see what i can plant from all my plants that i started the Wintersown way, some need to be in the ground......so thats my day.

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning penny,it must be freezing over there in canada shame you cant plant out your plants at the moment with that frost, do hope you get some planted out, have a lovely day

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, i cant understand why my montana isnt flowering it just seems to be growing all over the balcony maybe its just establishing itself, it had flowers when i bought it, strange, have a great day
    jazmine enjoy your day out with your dad, happy belated birthday and enjoy your cake yummy

11. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Hi , it's the new me!!

I have changed from Flyingfree to Jazmine as I thought it was more garden orientated. Sorry, you will all have to get used to me all over again... :lollol:

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hehe jazmine i thought you had changed from flyingfree when i saw the pic earlier on the new jazmine i was wondering what was going on sure we will get used to your new name

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Good morning all my friends I hope that everyone is OK,,have a great day and please stay safe:thumb::)

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Lovely morning here Woo I do hope it is where you are too nothing better than a sunny morning walk with your fur babies.

Penny we are nearing the end of our 'danger of frost' period over here, I have to admit I have taken a few chances already with some of my tender plants but what is life without taking chances?:hehe:

Flyingfree now Jazmine go steady girl you will have us all in a twist!:D
    I guess I kind of dropped lucky because having the name Hel can relate to almost anything like when I started playing poker I was called 'Oh Hel' although I'm a little bit better now at playing I don't think I can be called 'Helofaplayer' just yet!:D

Went to the movies yesterday to see the new Star Trek movie which I can really recommend even though I'm a Star Trek Next Gen. fan more than the original which is what the new movie is based on it's a good movie and will not disappoint.

Looks like it's a smashing day ahead of us here just got to loosen the old bones up and then there's work to be done.

Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,sorry about yesterday but I sure didn't feel too good and was like it all day.I think I must have caught the sun because after doing my ironing I went out into the garden and repotted up the rest of the sweetcorn,cut the lawns,watered the front and back garden plus pots,then went over to the allotment in the evening to try and help Mr Kandy get the greens planted as he is working all weekend and there is no way I can do them on my own at the moment.:pMy headache eventually went without me having to resort to pills although this buzzing is still going on in my head.I will have to have the radio on today to drown out the noise:D

Woo,hope you have a good flying day today:):luv:

Rosa,will have to catch up with all your threads when I can sit here for longer:luv:

Shiney,whats put your feet up?sounds like a foreign word to me.If I sit still for longer than five minutes I start to have guilt trips and as we are talking of garden cracks,I must get out and take a photo of the ones in my border so we can compare who has the biggest one:D:luv:

Jazmine,welcome to GC again.I keep meaning to ask if I can have the floss bit removed from my avatar as everyone on here calls me Kandy:DI think i replied to your garden thread the other day,but can't remember wher you have left the post:oops::o:D

Hel, you will have to take some more piccy's to show us your deep beds and all those lovely oinons and other veggies:thmb:

Well it has just started raining so I don't have to stratin my hand trying to water the garden again.I nearly soaked the Lord of our village last night as he happened to be walking past just as i was jetting the plants with the hose,but my excuse was i was trying to be good doing it left handed:hehe::lollol:

Hope you all have a great day whatever the weather:)