Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, looking forward to seeing pics of your lovely flowers, nice weather here also its like being abroad just now hope it stays like this. just put my balcony pics up in container gardening.
    will try car today see iff it starts ok before it goes into garage tommorow just hope its nothing major wrong with it, but i guess iff it was they would of kept it in garage yesterday, just didnt like them warning lights on, we shall see going to garage in the morning.
    have a lovely day

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
    Good morning everyone,

We are nearly ready to go :thmb:. Cases are packed, Oscar fed and groomed, bird feeders filled, hanging baskets taken down to make it easier for them to be watered, sandwiches made. We still have to try and get the cases and bags etc into the car plus boxes of plants we are taking with us and still leave room for a friend, and her bags, who we are picking up on the way. :scratch: :)

We shall be meeting other friends who will be staying at the same guest house as us and another friend (who we first met whilst on holiday in Asia in December) who is flying in from Luxembourg and staying at the Youth Hostel nearby. Should be a good week up there.

I suppose I should get ready now :hehe:

Have a great week and keep well :D

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Byeeeee Shiney,hope you have a good week and that you have a safe journey there and back and that you get plenty of nice piccys with your camera,Send our love to the Lakes and tell them we shall be seeing them later in the year:D:luv:

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
  5. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning all :luv:

Shiney have a great time away with your friends- sounds like much fun to be had :thumb:

Hope you don't forget the kitchen sink :lollol:

Glad to hear you are a little happier today Kandy.
    Rosa enjoy your balcony in this lovely sun.
    OH is away all day so when I have packed [all of a couple of items] I will be outside in the garden. All day. :gnthb::gnthb::gnthb:

6. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,702
    Have a safe and careful journey up Shiney & C0, will see you all late afternoon.

Steve...:)

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi shiney have a great holiday, drive carefully, sounds like a fun time, look forward to seeing your pics when you return

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, A glorious morning looks like another great day of sunshine and warmth woooo hoooo just great i love this weather.
    off to garage this morning hope they find problem with the new car then we are off for a run out then having lunch somewere.
    have a great day and enjoy this fab weather all while we have got it

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa and everyone.Happy July 1st:gnthb:

Lovely and sunny here this morning and looks like it will be another hot day like the weekend.Nice to see we have been hotter than the continent:hehe: I expect this is the summer heatwave they were all talking about:D

Hope the garage gets your car sorted Rosa.Don't stand any nonsence with them because they should sell cars that are roadworthy not ones that pack up after one day of use.If you don't get any joy ask for your money back and go somewhere else.:thmb:

Mr Kandy is ringing our Insurers this morning about the theft so will see what they have to say.Lets hope it was just a one off and they don't come back:(

Well I shall be slip slap slopping this morning with the sun lotion as I need to get over to the lottie to do some gentle work now that the weeds are starting to grow.Hope you all have a great day:)

PS Saw last night that the last Titanic survivor had passed away at 95 I think it was.:(

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, yes the weather is fab definately a heatwave reckon we are going to have a hot summer lets hope.
    will let you know what happens with car, be careful with that back of yours weeding at lottie bending down a lot can kick it off and your hand problem do a little at a time, and good luck mr kandy ringing insurers lets hope it doesnt happen again.
    have a great day

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Sorry I have been awol but I have had a terrible ear infection only now do I realise just how very hard it must be for the hard of hearing, I found myself watching people's lips as they talked to me and even then I couldn't understand them!:scratch:
    I am feeling so much better no more pain (thank goodness) just a slight cotton wool fullness feeling in my ears now.

Better go and play catch up on you all.

Have a nice day guys and remember to slap on the sun cream.Hel.xxx.

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, welcome back hun, sorry to hear you been poorly, nothing worse than an ear infection, pleased you feeling a lot better, do take care. rosa xx

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,156
    :) Hello everyone .... I do hope all who are not feeling well are on fine form sooooooon. :gnthb: And hopefully your lovely new car is sorted out quickly, rosa!

Kandy, I had to say something because this is spooky .. I had a dream last night in which I saw the Titanic sinking ... that bit when it goes nose down very quickly and I woke with a shock. I came on here and there you were mentioning about the last survivor having just died .... gave me shivers. :(

I hope you are all enjoying your lovely weather ... we've been a bit hot at 30c for several days but should go down to the low/mid 20s in the week and perhaps ... only perhaps ... have some rain over the weekend. :yho:

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning all my friends I hope you are all OK and well,everyone have a good day and please stay safe:)

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo and all, victoria thats amazing cos i too had a dream about a ship going down it was so weird, spooky is an understatement for us both to have similar dreams, car is in the garage getting fixed to do with the air conditioning dont think its very much, at least they loan us a fiesta till i get it back hope its not long while this weather is lovely.
    have a great day everyone im off at 10 with my friend to druridge bay for the day will get pics