Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Rosa and all.

Many thanks Rosa and Kathy I'm all fixed now and I even managed to pop over twice to our allotments yesterday with out the cotton wool in my ears although some would say I always have that in my ears!:hehe:

Sorry to have missed Shiney but it sure will be fun to see his photo's when he gets back and I do hope the weather stays nice for him and Mrs.Shiney too.

Rosa, Victoria you gals just might be sensitive to things like that although I wouldn't like to have been due to go on a cruise after hearing about both your dreams!s00k

Got a little job to do over at the plots today for one of our buddies and then just maybe I'll get a chance to take some updated pictures to show you all our progress although you will have to forgive the weeds it's kind of like painting the Sydney Harbour Bridge just when it appears to be finish you have to start at the begining again!

Have a nice day guys and make the most of that sun!:wink: Hel.xxx.

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,'

Its cool here and overcast, in fact its been raining off and on the last few days and they say that this was the coldest and most rainy May we have had here in Ontario in quite some time, and i for one can believe it, it was so cold here on Sunday that a place 2 hours north of me were reporting snow!!!!
    Have some yard work to do today, so i hope everyone is well and has a great day.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning all my friends hope everyone is Well and Ok,its another beautiful morning,everyone have a great day and please stay safe:)

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, penny, woo and everyone,
    helen pleased to hear your feeling better and i dont fancy a cruise, my friends going on one to the nile sounds very interesting hers sons taking her as a treat for her birthday.
    suns getting out a little nippy out there just hope it warms up a bit.
    have a great day all

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

Had such a good nights sleep last night I have only just got up:D

Hel,glad to hear you are feeling a lot better.:gnthb:I had an ear infection years ago so know how you feel. They are not very nice things to suffer from:( We got overto the allotment last night so Mr K could get the rest of his weeding done while I did the plant watering.Because our BiL refuses to do anything about the weeds on his plot so we keep having thistle seedlings coming up all over our plot:mad: His early spuds are blighted and they haven't got a good height on them yet so looks like he won't get a good crop this year:hehe: He finally weeded his carrots,beetroot and parsnips and has pulled the seedlings up along with the weeds:lollol:

Anyway,it looks like it is going to be another warmish day today and as ususal I am going to be very Busy so must get on.Have a good one everyone:)

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Rosa, Kandy and all.

Penny by heck I bet you're glad you don't live two hours north of where you are now....can't imagine snow at this time of year I mean we have had some of the stuff in late March but that's about as late as it gets here and that's not very often thank goodness.

Woo hope you and your cute little fur babies enjoyed a lovely walk this morning sadly in no time at all the dark mornings will be approaching so you will have to charge up your torch darling.

Rosa up early sweetie can't you sleep too good eh hun? I seems to be so very hot and stickly at night now it is a real struggle to have some really good sleep.

Horror upon horrors Rosa I heard on the news that a lady swimmer had been attacked and died of blood loss on Egypt's Red Sea so I do hope your friends son doesn't ask his mum if she fancy a dip as well as a cruise......insurance alarm bells ringing!:hehe:

Kandy I do know it takes only a moment or so to plant your vegetables but you are battling constantly with the weeds, I must confess I do so enjoy weeding but when I get round to finally taking some photo's ( I took my camera yesterday but forgot to take some pictures!:doh:) you will have to forgive me as you are bound to see some weeds....the little blighters grow over night!

Today Bob and I will try and find the room we need to plant the reminding veg (if the weather allows) but I really doubt we will find the room even though we have given away vast amounts of plants there are still some that need to be planted!

Looks a bit dull out but I do hope it rains as both the garden and of course the allotments could do with a good old down pour.

Have a nice day guys no matter what the weather may be.:wink:Hel.xxx.

7. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

The sun is out here, and no rain today, so thats fine by me.
    Just waiting on the floors to dry, then off to do the vaccuming, and a couple other things.
    Have a great day everyone.

They are calling for heavy frost in our area tonight, so i will make sure that everything is watered well and cover up what i can.....i cant believe that we have had snow and still getting frost in Ontario(northern) in June....this is crazy!!

8. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Hello friends :luv:
    I am back - Did any of you even notice I had gone?? :lollol: I have been thallasotherapied, buttered and wrapped, experienced flotation, and learned how to do EFT [emotional freedom technique which was fascinating] amongst many more experiences.

Hel hope your ear infection clears up. I can sympathise because of all the mouth pain I have had lately. Oh er must stop yapping :rotfl: Saw a lovely pic of you by the way...:)

Penny I don't like the sound of your weather..Brrr.....

Kandy, good to hear you are working hard on your allotment, can't think of a better way to spend the day in this beautiful weather we have been having.

Rosa, will read and catch up all the latest!

Hi Woo, hello to youuuu...:)

Victoria, what a strange dream you had there. I think the Titanic story will be of great interest to people for a long time to come.
    Sorry if I have forgotten anyone.

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning all my friends I hope everyone is well and OK,Its just getting light the birds are whistling and everything feels right,Its a lot cooler this morning but still a lovely morning for our walk,you all take care to day and please stay safe:)

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo and everyone, its a lot cooler here also this morning, slight breeze , have a lovely day

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo, Rosa, and everyone.

The sun is shining and it looks like it is going to be a lovely day out there.Just a bit cooler at the moment but the temperature is going up:yez:

Woo hope you enjoyed your walk with the dogs.It is a beautiful day for it:)

Jazmine sounds like you have been well pampered and have learnt a lot.Are you in training to be a beauty therapist?:)

Rosa,hurry up and get that car problem sorted so you can enjoy the weather.There is rain forecast for you tomorrow i think it is so you will have to get covered up if you go out in it.:thumb:

Helen,I wouldn't worry about the weeds,we have plenty of them ourselves:p

I have just been watching the news and they are going on about Neil Armstrongs famous words as he stepped foot on the moon.I think they have spent thousands in researching as to whether he said,One small step for man,one giant leap for mankind instead of One small step for 'A' man,one giant leap for mankind.Who cares what he said, it was yonks ago.Surley they have got something better to spend the money on:scratch:

Anyway,time for me to go and get ready to face this beautiful day.Hope you all have a good one:)

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, pleased your having a lovely weather, its not that good here cooled off a lot. going up to my daughters tommorow hoping the weather will be nice, and the car doesnt let us down, off out soon going to buy a new summer top ive seen, already bought a flowered red and white one and they have it in black and white flowers so going to treat myself. have a great day

13. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning Woo, Kandy, Rosa [the earlybirds :ywn:] and everyone.

Enjoy the quiet time Woo, they are the best.
    Kandy, no not training - I like receiving the pampering, not giving it :hehe: Enjoy your day doing whatever it is you are doing today.
    Rosa, you go and spoil yourself girl. Buying clothes is great fun :luv:

I am off to art therapy today so am looking forward to that - not sure what I will come up with today!

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Rosa, Kandy and Jazmine and all.

Periwinkle totally know what you mean about the weeds over taking your garden in just two weeks, one could well imagine naughty pixies collecting the weeds from the meadows and replanting them in your garden!:hehe:

Penny surely your weather will stabilize soon? I do hope so for you sweetie it sounds like a full time job battling the elements just trying to garden there.

Jazmine sounds like you had a lovely time getting pampered although being 'buttered and wrapped' sounds like something ready to go on the Barbeque!
    My goodness bet you got a shock when you saw me believe it or not I am always smiling like that...very cheesy I know!:D Enjoy yourself at the art therapy today.

Right Kandy next time I'm over at the Paddocks and before I do anything else the camera is going to come out and take some snaps weeds and all but remember you have been warned about the weeds!:o

Rosa I'm sure you car trip will be ok tomorrow and your new tops sound really quite lovely and very fitting for when you're sitting out on your balcony me thinks, that's if there is still room for you to sit out there as I'm sure it's filling up amazingly fast now.

Not sure what's happening today movies or plot work?
    It's cooling down now which is far easier for Bob and I to work in what with Bob being a lovely redhead and all anyway if it's plot work there will be snaps tomorrow!

Have a nice day guys no matter what the weather my bring enjoy it.Hel.xxx.

15. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    NO FROST OVERNIGHT :yho::yho::yho: (shouting from the rooftops:lollol:).....i am so happy!!!!

Good morning everyone :), i was so relieved to wake up and have no frost, kind of held my breath as i opened the curtains :hehe:
    The grass needs cut but we got such a heavy dew overnight that i might just leave it until after supper tonight :thumb: