Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,:)

Its going to rain here but its warm, around 80 today:thumb:, so i am going to go and cut the grass soon, since they say rain here until Sunday :flag:(hope not).

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great day~~!!:thumb:

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning Kandy,Rosa,Jasmine,Helen,Peri ,Marley,Penny and last but not least Shiney and all my other friends here at Gardeners Corner I trust that you are all well and looking forward to this New day,Its 2.25am and such a warm still early morning ,Perfect for our early morning constitutional,hope the police don,t stop me again and ask me what was I doing out with 3 of my four legged friends so early(I nearly said I was a Cat Burglar) :lollol:No they were very convivial and remarked about Gypsy who wouldn't let them get to close to me,:hehe:
    Anyway I digress everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe.:)

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
    Good morning woo and everyone,

woo, surely the police wouldn't believe you were a cat burglar :scratch:. You must seem more like a dog burglar :hehe:.

Helen, it is always sad to hear of cases like your neighbour. My heart goes out to them and I wish them all the best :thumb:

Peri, we enjoy visiting different countries and peoples and learning about their culture, history, religion, way of life and their flora and fauna. It is always difficult to say what we like best as we like experiencing everything. :gnthb:

Jaz, I've decided to go back to calling you and Peri by your avatar name as I am getting confused with Kath and Kathy :hehe:.

Oscar is a law unto himself and he will listen most carefully to whatever Mrs shiney says (he doesn't listen to me) and then do exactly what he wants. Lately he has been working very hard at making sure he gets at least his 18 hour quota of sleep per day. The rest of the time is spent eating, hunting, having mad moments and demanding love and affection k-l k-l k-l

I think I shall try some of this sleeping lark now.

Goodnight and see you later :D

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Shiney and all.

Oh my goodness Woo getting pulled up by the police I'm sure they have better things to do than stopping a sweet guy walking his dogs in the early morning, of course if you had a black and white striped jumper and mask on then you would kind of look suspicious! To be honest I bet they only stopped you because they were after the very gorgeous Gypsy to join their ranks.:D

Shiney our poor neighbours just took too much on and relied heavily on hubby's wage, he thought he had a job for life sadly that is no longer true to an awful lot of people today. They have managed to sort out a rental so at least that's one thing less for them to worry about.

On a plus note another neighbour has had the delightful news that their son has managed to secure a mortgage on the vacant house bang next door to them, only problem now is for the dad to sort out his brand new fencing that he put up when the house became vacant as he didn't know what sort of neighbours he might have!:hehe:

Bob's had a ding dong with a couple of guys down on the plots (all Chinese whispers) I believe it is just pure jealousy because the guys that caused the fuss don't mix at all where Bob and I do with ease. I did worry it might put him off going over there but thankfully no although he has asked me not to make a fuss because I have no problem going to each and every person and telling what the correct story is and shame on them for counting 2 + 1 and getting 4! :mad:

Looking good today got to pot on loads of tomato cuttings not sure if they will bear fruit but the ones I did a couple of weeks ago have flowers on already so worth another try me thinks.

Have a nice day guys.Hel.xxx.

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning all my dear friends, its dry out there today a little cloudy mind.
    have a great day

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
    Good morning again everyone,

Have just done some mowing and shall go back out there soon to try and finish off that laurel bush.

It looks as though it will be a lovely day so enjoy it :D

7. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668

Ever been to Canada :D:D:D....or even better, Ontario :D....where i live, is a HUGE tourist area, lots of Cottages, Lakes, and Hollywood Stars and Athletes have places up and around here :D:D:D....Beaches in the summer months, mountains for skiing in the winter.........come on over!!

Good morning everyone, :)

Its warm here but raining:thumb:, thats ok though, we needed it.:gnthb:

I got the grass cut yesturday and the trimming done, so today might be a good day to stay in with a book.:wink:

Have a great day everyone, :)

8. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    mmmmm is there a cup of Timmy's and a dish of poutine on offer Penny?

9. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668

Darn right there is....in fact i am having Timmy's right now :thumb::hehe::thumb:

10. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hiya Kathy,

Thats so cool, that they live in my area.....if you ever get over to this side of the Pond, make sure to let me know ok.
    If you dont mind me asking, where are they located??

11. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hehe, I just finished off our last can here! I shall have to send you a pic of our local Timmy's - a 'machine' in a gas station with donuts (no bits) baked in Canada, frozen and shipped out! lol They kinda lose something in the process, but then we have Krispy Kreme to make up for that! :)

12. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Thats too funny, but at least they sell the coffee cans right.
    I'd offer to send you some Tim Bits, but I'm sure by the time they reached you, they'd make one heck of a science project!!

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Good morning all my friends sincerely hope that you are all Ok,have a good day and please stay safe:)

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo and everyone.

Didn't make it on here yesterday because I overslept after being awake the night before with coughing fits and then crashed out when Mr Kandy got up:snz:.As it was a good day again I went to the allotment and got a lot done as well as all the watering:D then came home and caught up with all the ironing that needed doing so that is out of the way until the next lot needs doing.:p

Woo,sorry that the Police have got nothing better to do than harrass inocent people,it's a pity that Gypsy didn't give them a piece of her mind:D Forgot to say we had a letter the other day saying that no further action is being taken regards the theft of our rotavator but if we have any information to offer in the future then they will be glad to hear from us.In other words they want us to do their job for them:(

Helen,sorry to hear about your neighbour.It is very tough out there at the moment.We had that worry for years in the eighties before we eventually both lost our jobs from the same place where we worked.I do hope that everyhting turns out ok for them.:thumb:

Good news on the allotment front:gnthb: Whatever has been going on at the allotments,don't worry too muchThere are many bitchy people over at ours because they want the land sold for housing so they can split the money up but we are all fighting to preserve the land for future generations of allotmenteers and they don't like it.:(

Peri,we looked at a nice pair of binos last year when we went to Finehade woods to see the Red Kites but thought that £135 a bit too expensive,especially as we now only have one wage coming in.:p Hope the move goes well for you both.:gnthb:

Shiney,I bet the house looks nice now you have all new stuff in it.I bet you wished now you had let the moths out of your wallet years ago.:hehe: Have you got that laurel hedge finished yet?You should let Tracey help you with the hard stuff especially as you are now :old::D

Penny hope the weather stays fine for you after all that horrible stuff recently:thumb:

Rosa,Good Luck with getting the car sorted.If you get no joy tell them you want your money and the Rover back and start to tell them your consumer rights.:oops: I am begining to sound like Shiney now:hehe:

Jazmine,hope you are ok and that you are enjoying the weather and your garden:luv:

Right it is nice out there again apart from the breeze again.At least it is keeping the greenfly away.:)

Hope you all have a great day and will see you later:luv:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning woo, kandy and everyone.
    lovely and sunny out there hope it stays like this as it was a miserable day yesterday all day.
    kandy things are going from bad to worse with this car but my SIL knows someone at local renault dealer so hes calling him at 8 to find out whats going on and hes dealing with it all on my behalf. so lets hope he gets somewere after me getting annoyed with them yesterday.
    have a great day