Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Peri,what do you mean about multi profile names?:scratch::cnfs: I changed mine to Kandy from Kandyfloss because everyone who knows me,calls me Kandy on here :D I don't know who you are reffering to as trolls because most of us on this thread have known each other for a few years now and I am sure none of them are trolls and I know I'm not one.You,Jasmine and Natilie are the newbies on here so it must be one of you,you are talking about:hehe::rotfl:

Anyway,hope you have a good day in your wheelchair and make sure you don't get any bum sores from sitting for too long:D

Hi Rosa,sorry didn't see you had popped up there,yes I expect it is good when hubbys are away,then they don't get under your feet and you can watch what you want on the telly.Make sure he keeps his good job because there is so musch unemployment around at the moment and they keep saying it is going to get worse,in fact a lot worse.I keep looking for a job but at the moment even the school leavers can't get anything so if they can't I stand no chance.

Hope you get the car scratches sorted soon.I have to dash because the bread is ready to take out of the bread maker and then I have some more things to get packed in the van:luv:

Shiney,7NK sounds like a fertiliser:scratch::cnfs::hehe: I don't know this foreign talk as I don't colour my hair.... yet:D

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,
    Its hot here and sunny.
    I'm off to Toronto shortly to deliver some parts, so have a great day everyone.

3. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good evening everybody! Wahoo - ten weeks vacation starts tonight :) That's another year's work done and now the summer off - which, in reality, just means that there's lots of time to spend working in the garden now and down at the allotment.
    Hope everybody is planning a nice enjoyable weekend.

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Are you an MP Natalie?:hehe:

5. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hehe Walnut! Nah - they wouldn't like the laws I'd push for......punishment would be punishment! No, I work in schools - but not in one particular one and I get extra week off before summer hols and a couple of extra after :) I do get expenses.......just not quite the expenses package that the MP's get!

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Good morning Periwinkle and all my other friends,Periwinkle Good luck with your Move:thumb::) Everyone have a lovely weekend and please stay safe.:)

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Peri,Woo and everyone.

Peri Good Luck wiht the move and hope you have good weather for it and please make sure they take you don't do too much in your effort to help as I know what a warm caring person you are:luv:

Well I have just woken up about five minutes ago:ywn: and see that it is raining:(I know the gardens and veggies need it but according to our forecast we weren't supposed to get this until this evening:( Ah well will have to put plan two into action:Dat least I will when I can think up a plan two:hehe:

Hope everyone has a good day:luv:

PS,Shiney does the National Trust automatically renew the subscriptions each year do you know or do they send a reminder? because ours must be nearly due for a renewal,Ta:)

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone.
    just been on internet found a lovely guest house in bowness-on-windermere going beginning of august for the weekend to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary its early as its 21st august hubby is back working in africa for then and my birthday 22nd august, looking forward to going as i just love the lake district hope the weather will be nice.
    its lovely here this morning nice and sunny.
    peri good luck with the move watch that foot.
    have a great day all

9. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,466
    Good morning everyone,

Hi woo :thmb:

Peri, good luck with the move :gnthb:

Kandy, I would guess that the NT will send you a reminder (I can't remember because we are life members so don't have any renewals). It is the normal thing to do with all membership renewals. When they do, it would help them a lot if you signed a 'Gift Aid' form for them - if you haven't already done it. Get Mr Kandy to do it for both of you. That way they will get the tax back that has been paid on the money :gnthb:. It won't cost you anything :). As you are not working you shouldn't do it in your name or you will be charged for it.

It has just started drizzling with that very fine rain - good for the garden :yho:

rosa, you posted while I was typing. Have a really good time in the Lake District. We shall be back up there in about six weeks :yho:

Have a great day :D

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Peri, Woo, Kandy, Rosa, Shiney and all.

Many thanks for the wonderful advice on the beans Shiney I have noted all the info down and all I need now is for Dan to pass me the data base he has made for me (which may take sometime) although I'll still be keeping paper data as one can't rely totally on machines.

Peri good luck with the move may it be smooth for you and your beloved.

Kandy I didn't noticed you changed your name until you told Peri!:doh:
    We had some lovely broad beans yesterday with our chicken dinner and I have to confess I don't think there will be enough to pass to the neigbours not because we haven't planted enough but because we enjoyed them so very much even Dan and he's not a great veggie person.

Penny glad the weather is nice for you but watch out for those weeds because if your plants/flowers are growing well you can bet that the weeds are doing better!:hehe:

Rosa very sweet idea of going to The Lakes to celebrate you 10th weeding anniversary and also your birthday I do hope the weather is nice then as The Lakes are not know for the rain holding off too long.

One of our friend's wife had a stroke a few weeks back he's a big sweetie fan so I have been making stuff for his sweet tooth while his wife was in hospital so he would remember to eat. Due to his wife's recovery progress being very slow he hasn't been able to get down to his plot to do much so Bob and I cleared a big area of weeds for him yesterday it did take the stuffing out of me but it was worth it.

We are having to order a chest freezer later on because it's no good having all this wonderful veg in summer and having to buy them in winter when you need something warm in your tummy!

The sun is shinning and it looks like a really smashing Saturday for us here, hope it's a good one for you all too.Hel.xxx.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning peri and shiney.
    shiney thought we posted the same time hehe so looking forward to the lakes how long you going for, well all booked in a lovely guest house family run the guy was real nice he said it right in the village got everything there in bowness-on-windermere.

peri i bet your in kiosk with all that moving was just wondering your still on your pc will you have to re do broadband once your moved.
    guess our 10 year wedding anniversary will be so romantic at the lake district cant wait to get there and should get some lovely pics of the lakes, boats and the village were we are staying and plenty of village shops, been before but to keswick and it was lovely so we fancied going somewere different iff you put on web bowness-on-winderemere pics they will come up and see for yourself, you would just love it there.
    anyway happy moving not haha, once you get sorted and moved in you will love it then you can settle in.
    have a great day

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen we posted same time i do hope the weather at the lakes is nice when we go its teribble when it rains so lets hope in 2 weeks time its nice for us otherwise we will spend our time in the pubs mmm dont want to do that as i want to get around and get some nice pics not rainy ones.

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

We finally had 2 days of warmth and what a difference in the plants!!
    I have lots of baby maters and peppers, the peas and beans are growing like weeds, and today its going to rain, but thats ok, we need it.

14. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Hello everybody, Im so sorry i have not been able to get in touch:flag:. My son-in-law to be, cleaned my computer discs for me and lost all my pass words!!! when I tried to renew my password my PC wouldnt allow me to follow any links and it has taken all this time to get it sorted.:doh: It has been awful coz I have missed you all so much.:cry: I hope everyone is well. I will have to spend some time catching up. Its so good to be back.:yho: Wendy X

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Wendy glad to see you back.:thumb: