Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney and borrowers.
    shiney that would be great flying with woo early in the mornings haha, have a great day at althorpe get some nice pics for us to see, have a great day.

hi borrowers hope your hubby has a great birthday, it poured down didnt it see the lightning it went right across cullercoats bay area.
    have a great day whatever your up to

2. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everybody! Well, looking like a lovely day here today - though keeping everybody else home. I'll be down to the allotment for a bit later on, but keeping everybody away from others right now till this bug is gone! I'm hoping hubby doesn't come down with it too bad - as a man with 'man flu'......well, all us women know what that's like!
    Hope everybody has an enjoyable day - Kandy - looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back on Monday :)

3. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Evening friends :)

We decided [well I decided] the ceonothus in our garden was looking past its sell by date so OH hacked it sown. The stump needs to be dug out but he wants a cooler day to tackle it. Can't think why :lollol:
    Have been using my strawberry bag much to OHs amusment!

4. Pippa

Pippa Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone.I haven't had time to read all the posts but soooooo looking forward to catching up tomorrow.Bliss:gnthb:Hope everyone is well and enjoying a fab weekend.

Had a real busy day and hopefully an early night.

Very best wishes to everyone.:)

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, sun is shining just had a coffee on my balcony and watered all my plants and climbers nice and warm, theres some darl clouds hovering so could have rain after.
    have a great day all

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

We had a good day yesterday at Althorp. Nice grounds and impressive house. I didn't realise that the family history, and the house, went back 500 yrs. Apparently Princess Di was related to two previous kings of England through different sides of her family.

Unfortunately we did too much standing and not enough sitting with my leg up (actually no sitting with my leg up) and my leg is giving me more trouble :(. So it is leg up day today :)

Have a great day :D

7. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Morning all :)

Hope it keeps sunny Rosa!
    Pippa have a relaxing day today..with a glass of course.
    Shiney, pleased you enjoyed your day (apart from your poor leg) I have never been to Althorpe- must go one day!

Well today will probably do something in the garden and go out somewhere nice too :)

8. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning all!
    Rosa - glad you are able to enjoy your balcony - I love to sit out and just enjoy a cup of coffee in the garden. Haven't done anything to our garden here at the new place yet - moving in December you don't have any idea what's going to come up - but.....next year......hopefully we'll get some garden work done around here and getting it the way we want it.

Shiney - must relax your leg!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you get to relax it today and have a chill day :) Glad you enjoyed the visit to Althorpe though.

Jazmine - hope you have a good day whatever you choose to do!

Pippa - what are you up to today?

Have we lost Penny to the Elvis competition? Has she 'left the building'?

Have a great day everybody :)

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney, jazmine and natalie.
    shiney glad you had a great day, i thought princess diana was brought up at Althorpe and buried there unless im thinking of somewere else.
    it was lovely out there first thing enjoyed my coffee, its getting a little dull.
    making a chicken dinner today with stuffing, enjoy your day whatever your up to

10. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all - thought I'd wish everybody a happy morning a little early, as I plan on sleeping in tomorrow! Hmmm, usually doesn't happen when it is planned!
    Spent the afternoon at my eldest son's place - they're doing the inside of the house over the summer before Uni starts again. Boxes everywhere! Windows and kitchen being replaced tomorrow - so then they can start settling in :) Took them down some tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers etc. for their conservatory as it gets lovely and warm in there right now and these have all been in a greenhouse - his girlfriend was so excited! lol Had a little tour around the garden - was fun listening to their plans as to what they are going to do to it!

Monday is going to be a lazy day methinks....starting with sleeping in......and then take it from there! Hope everybody has a great Monday after a lovely relaxing weekend :)

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,487
    Good morning everyone,

It is raining out there but the garden needs it.

rosa, yes you are right about Di.

I spent most of yesterday sitting with my leg up and reading or watching TV - boring :(. I've decided that I'm not cut out to be a couch potato :hehe:. The leg is a little better and I think I shall be able to get the pressure stocking on. Then I'll be out galavanting about :thmb:.

Have a great day :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, late this morning been on internet on e-bay looking for a gazebo some are more expensive than argos and B&Q, it takes ages looking on internet for some things.
    off shopping shortly so have a great day everyone.
    shiney thought althorpe was were princess di lived would love to go myself someday maybe

13. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Morning all, catch up later, dashing off to meet my friend in town...and it's raining!

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,671
    Good morning Shiney,Rosa ,Jasmine and all my other friends,Shiney hope you get that stocking on OK:hehe: Everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe.:)

15. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,:)

Its cloudy, overcast and has been raining off and on all night.:thumb:

No new Elvis pics, we didnt go, we were roofing all weekend and it rained most of the time too, so we didnt bother going down, but i heard it all weekend, Friday and Saturday night until 1am:dh::rotfl:

Did you get any pics of your trip Shiney, i'd love to see some :D