Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :luv:

Wow some lovely produce there. I would love an allotment :)

Off out to enjoy this heatwave - have to deliver some birthday cards and pressies first.

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,:)

Its going to be cooler today, only around 85 and a breeze, so that works for me.:gnthb:

That produce sure does look yummy.:D:D

Glad to hear that the mover went well for you Peri, that can be so stressful sometimes:thumb:

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning all my friends Hope everyone is OK and well,Its so hot here my Keyboard is melting:hehe: you all have a great day and please stay safe:)

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Woo and everyone,

Well it is cooler here this morning thankfully,although it was nice yesterday with the sun again and at least that breeze kept it nice or else it would have been too hot:D looks like it is going to rain soon so won't be getting over to the allotment today by the looks of things:p

Shiney thanks for the advice about the Squash.Pity I hadn't read that info yesterday or else I could have cut it off when I went over there yesterday.I shall have to do it as soon as we get the next batch of good weather:D

Peri,Mr K is the only one that eats the squash and he usually cuts it length ways scoops out all the seeds and then after he has cut it up so it looks like cubes he then roasts it because he likes it that way.At least growing our own this year it will save on having to buy them from the supermarket so saves a few pennies:D

Jazmine,it is nice having an allotment but it is hard work and takes up a lot of time and then there is all the pests to contend with plus the weeds:hehe:

Rosa,hope you are still enjoying your new car and that it is running well and i hope the weather is decent up there for you for your days out:)

Anyway,I was over the allotment for four hours yesterday morning,weeding and picking more crops.Mr K said to leave the carrots as they are riddled with carrot fly but the ones I dug up looked brilliant so I think he was having a brain storm or something:old::D I came home,showered had a bite to eat then got my washing hung out,dried ironed,aired and put away before the next lot is due to be done and this morning I have beans and carrots to prepare for freezing, phew....

Hope you all have a good day and please keep dry:D:luv:

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, kandy and everyone, its nice and sunny here this morning predicted forecast rain today and tommorow but saturday should be nice, good to hear as im going out with my friend to celebrate my birthday.
    kandy the car is running superb went out in it yesterday the abs light come on and off but been told its nothing to worry about could be a bit of dirt on the brakes with it standing for weeks apart from that im well pleased with it, lovely to drive and loads of room in it, hubby called last night hes looking forward to seeing it, my friend said i picked the best car as he picked that megane hehe.
    have a great day all

6. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :luv:

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

We had a gorgeous day yesterday, we ended up at Sheringham a delightful seaside town. It was lovely to see people enjoying the sunshine well into the evening!

I may not be able to get on for a while. Yesterday my SIL was taken to hospital and had an emergency op and in the evening my son phoned to say his lovely girlfriend was in agony with pain and he was taking her down the hospital too. I am waiting to hear if she has been kept in. If she has then I will be visiting as much as possible- I hope they are both in the same ward!! It never rains but pours! :(

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,498
    Good morning everyone,

It is another hot sunny day so I won't do much in the garden. I have to go into the town nearby to sort out official forms for some of the people I look after. I don't know why local authorities have to speak a different language than everyone else :scratch:.

I'm going to have a quick scroll through GC to see what I have been missing these last few days :)

Have a great day :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney and jazmine,
    jazmine so sorry to hear the news of sil and sons girlfriend are not well do hope they both recover quickly.
    sounds like the had a great day yesterday take care.

shiney its lovely here to good luck with them official forms they can be a nightmare to do. have a lovely day

9. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Shiney, you are such a busy soul! Good luck with those forms. I hate them, OH does the form filling!

Rosa, it's me with the hospital patients not Peri :hehe: It's first thing in the morning. It's early. :luv:

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning jazmine, sorry about that edited it, well i do hope alls well and sil and brothers girlfriend will be fine, in having a brain storm this morning cant be having a blonde moment as i leave that one to kandy, hahahaha. have a great day

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    At least Rosa,being Blonde I manage to get the names right on my post's,perhaps you need your eyes testing or start wearing your specs{should have gone to specsavers}:lollol::rotfl::D:D:D:luv::flag:

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy nice one hahaha, what i did was when i answered the post i had jazmines name further down my screen and never noticed it still may i need to go to specsavers or back to india were i had my eyes tested hahahaha

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its cooler today, same temp as yesturday, around 85 and breezy~~

Its supposed to rain here and thunderstorms after lunch.

Have to do some grocery shopping later, so have a great day everyone.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon penny and peri, thought i was answering to you peri this morning , know what you mean about sorting your broadband out i had same when my last hard drive went i guess its similar to moving sorting it out.
    hope you enjoy the local bird fair and its nice meeting new people enjoy

15. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    :hehe: I know Rosas not blonde but I guess Kandy is! I was [well part of my hair was] but after 3 or more hours in the hairdressers and a LOT of money later I am browner with blonde and light brown streaks and a slightly different style which I love. So I am happy.

Never mind Rosa, there are a lot of Kathys around - I don't mind what you call me. Well within reason :hehe:
    Panic over. SIS is home after keyhole surgery and sons GF is home (it was a blood clot] poor thing. She is on antibiotics.