Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney and kandy,
    hehe kandy thank you mr rosa gave me money and a lovely card mind i had 2 early prezzies from him my kodak esp and the new car well not go into the car business after all the carry on with the megane, the weather seems to be changing it was lovely and sunny got a bid cloudy now so hoping it stays nice when i go out at 12, catching the local bus up the street celebrations hehe.
    have a great day

2. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :luv:

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. We are off to a family barbecue later so should be fun.

Hope you enjoy meeting with your friends Rosa, don't have too many wines :hehe:

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning jazmine, have a great time at the barbeque have one on me , i will be on lager but friends later are bound to get me something stronger, hehe have a great day also

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    woo found this nice clock that would be great for you hehe

[​IMG]

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good Sunday morning ,Kandy,Rosa,Jasmine,Penny and Shiney and all my other friends:)

Shiney hope your back is improving:) Rosa yes just love the Clock:)
    Kandy I trust that your day of Fruit and Vegetable Picking went well :)Jasmine Hope the Barbicue was a success:)

Everyone have a lovely Sunday and please stay safe.:)

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Woo and everyone

Woo we had a very good picking session.All the Victoria plums have now been picked and the broken branch removed before it fell on someone:oops::D we still have the Marjories Seedlings to pick but they are not quiet there yet.I picked a Carrier bag full of Runner beans and half a bucket of carrots that I shall prepare and freeze.The largest Squashes and Courgettes have also been picked so they are now drying and the Courgettes wil go in the fridge until MR Kandy can eat them.I have had to get up early so that I can make a start on the beans and get some of the produce bagged up to give to our neighbours.As a chef I am sure he will find plenty to do with them:D

Looks like Rosa is still in bed after the Birthday Celebrations yesterday.Hope she didn't get too smashed or else she will be feeling rough today:hehe::D

Shiney how is your back?Mr Kandy sends his regards and hopes you feel better soon:luv:

I do hope that Helen is ok,haven't seen her about on here for a week.Perhaps she is catching up on all those weeds:D

Looks like it is going to be another hot day today so I shall have to see about trecking back over to the allotment to water all the stuff.We didn't get time yesterday:(

Hope everyone has a good day and don't get too burnt:thumb:

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,498
    Good morning everyone,

Nice clock, rosa :thumb:

Kandy, you're doing very well with your produce :gnthb:. do you have enough room in the freezer for all of it?

Thanks everyone for your good wishes :luv:. My lower back has been a real nuisance. It has been almost impossible to sit down and difficult to lie down :(. Standing is a bit better but walking is no trouble at all. So I have been out for long walks. I had to have anti-inflammatories (does that have something to do with burning Conservatives) and pain killers and am feeling much better :yho:. I'll stop the drugs and see how it goes.

We're of to Aimee's 'mum' at noon as she is having drinks and nibbles for friends for her birthday today. Then have to rush home as we have friends coming at 2.30 so I shall have to think about what to cook for us tonight. Something with runner beans :hehe:

Have a great day :D

8. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :luv:
    Glad to hear you are all well and happy.
    Kandy I think Rosa may well have had a few drinks :hehe: She is usually here early!

Thanks for asking Woo. It was lovely. There were 15 family members and it was done as a thankyou to us for looking after in laws after the hip replacement. It was lovely weather- we actually ate outside :thumb: and a good laugh. I'm one of four, OH id one of four so we have a huge family between us!!!:)

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all my dear friends kandy, woo, shiney, jazmine , im here just got up must of felt my ears burning haha, anyway had a great day out yesterday with my friends, im feeling a bit rough this morning mind.
    theres plenty of august birthdays shiney have a great day out .do hope your back is feeling better
    that woo clock hehe i found on the internet and saved pic wish i could see one in the shops.
    kandy sounds like you have got a good selection of fruit and veg well done for this seasons pickings.
    gogs have a great birthday today
    have a great sunday everyone

10. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Ratings:
    +705
    Glad you had a good day yesterday Rosa and you don't have a hangover [well not one you are admitting to] :lollol:

It has been so hot here [still is] so we went off for a riverside walk in Norwich which takes you round the cathedral area of town.

11. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone, :)

Popping in now :thumb:, i'm off to the College with Kait on the morning to sign some paperwork :gnthb:, and then see the house where she'll be living, so i have 6 hours of driving ahead of me tomorrow:dh:......but its worth it....so i wont be around tomorrow..........so have a great day everyone :yho::yho::yho:

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazmine hehe ive been feeling a bit rough all day im still in my dressing gown been having a my day haha.

penny, have a great day tommorow thats some driving you will be doing take care on the roads and hear from you when you get back

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

Hope you all had a great day yesterday.It was a lovely sunny day for us and at least the breeze stopped it getting too hot:D

Rosa,you never listened to your aunty Kandy about getting smashed and now you have suffered all day with feeling rough,naughty naughty:flag::D

Shiney dear,sorry that you have had to resort to the anti stuff and I do hope you don't have the back problems for as long as I did the other year.Now you know how me and Hel felt:flag::D We went for a nice walk yesterday afternoon and saw a nice Green Woodpecker baby on the path in front of us but every time we tried to sneak up on it to get a closer photo it kept flying off and landing on the path further away.:( Got some photos in the end but haven'y put them on the computer yet:)

No problem with the freezers apart from the over frozen one as we have three of them so should with a bit of juggling and chucking some old stuff out,should get the plums in that are left after giving loads away:D Hope you had a good time with Aimee's mum yesterday and then your visitors.We had beef with Runner beans:thumb:

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do :)

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy and all.

Remember me?:hehe:
    Sorry I have been AWOL for a while as I have been unable to sit down in comfort for ages now, thankfully this morning it appears some what better so I thought I would pop on here while I can. At the moment I'm waiting for an appointment for the 'Pain Clinic' and for some reason the doctor wants me to go to physio too something I'm not looking forward to without pain relief.:(

Rosa sorry I missed your birthday sweetie so please accept this belate message 'Happy Birthday' darling.

Well I do hope you all have been busy bees while I was away I'll just go and check what's been happening while I was gone.

Cya guys and have a nice day.:wink:Hel.xxx.

15. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,498
    Good morning Kandy and everyone,

Yippee!!! :yho: Pheasants are back after having gone AWOL for nearly two months. A mummy and four female babies turned up on the patio this morning. :luv:

Kandy, my back is improving :thumb:. I've got used to coping with it (carefully) since it was operated on 49 years ago.

Green woodpeckers are always awkward to get a photo of as they are such nervous birds.

I hope to do some gentle mowing today :gnthb:

Have great day :D