Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Morning friends :luv:

Just wanted to say "Have a fantastic holiday Shiney" :) You deserve it.

It's a visiting family day today. Luckily both sets of parents live close to each other.

Have a lovely day everyone.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney and Jazmine,

Have a great holiday Shiney and Mrs shiney and hope the weather is ok for you both and that you have a safe journey:gnthb::luv:

See you in three weeks time:)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning jazmine and shiney.
    shiney and mrs shiney have a great time in the lakes i probably missed you look forward to hearing what a great time you have had when you return and seeing your pics.
    kandy i was up fairly early, guess your right the free service at nhs but after my hubbys carry on with our local hospital it puts me off and i dont want to go there, they have mucked my hubby about keep cancelling his appts cos the doctor there keeps going on holidays its disgraceful his doctor isnt happy about it, so you cant blame me and iff i ever have to go in hospital im not going to that one.
    have a great day

4. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Touché, Woo. I've got two James Grieve apple trees in my garden. I've recently pruned them in readiness for next year. This year's fruit is not quite ready yet, but according to something I read, the cropping period is Sept/Oct, so plenty of time. Yours are looking pretty good. They appear to be four, maybe five years old?

5. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone,

Popping in to say Hi, its been a busy weekend here.
    Its also a holidday for us tomorrow, so if i dont get a chance to get on and say Hi, have a great day everyone.

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Strawman (yes 4yrs)and all my other friends I hope you are all OK,Lost my internet and then when I finally got it back my email never came back so I had to re-register and then wait for 5000 emails to be downloaded:hehe: anyway enough about, that I do hope you had a lovely weekend and that you have a good day to day and stay safe:)

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

Woo only 5,000 emails,you must be doing something wrong there:flag::D sorry that your machine is playing up,thankfully we don't have to depend completly on computers to run this country,just old gits:hehe: seriously though glad to have you back:gnthb:

Anyway,the weekend has flown again and we are at the start of another week and the weathermen says it is going to be hot today,although they said that yesterday and we were cold for most of the day,brrrrrr:D

Hope you all have a good day:)

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning, strawman, penny, woo, kandy and everyone.
    penny have a great holiday a super time.
    woo pleased to hear your internet connection is back that happenned to me the other week and it always happens on a weekend had to call bt i eventually was re-connected.
    strawman
    i watched countrywise last night they had apple picking on in kent and were saying september and october were there best times to pick apples funnily enough my friend in chelmsford is apple picking dont know which farm and they reckon its good money.
    kandy watched the weather on countrywise guess you watched it and its going to be superb this week lets hope so.
    anyway have a great day all

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Just a quickie (as I can't sit down for long :hehe: ) I am feeling a little better although still waiting for the appointment for the pain clinic to come through.

I can now attend to myself without any help but any kind of other 'normal' stuff is too much to cope with.

I just wanted to let you know Rosa I haven't forgotten about those seeds and will send then soon sweetie I promise.

Bye for now folks and you all take care.:luv: Hel.xxx.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, so great to see you was wondering how you are doing pleased to hear your a little better, sitting at the pc in your condition for too long isnt good at all, i know you wouldnt forget about the seeds get yourself up and running soon, do hope your allotment is ok and not to overgrown, speak soon and do take care, love rosa xx

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, up at 6 this morning and the sky was a lovely orangey red looked lovely so i opened the window and got some pics, only wish i had been up and dressed earlier i could of gone down to the bay and got some nice pics, never mind maybe one morning i shall get down there.
    have a great day all

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning peri, im fine hubby back thursday so a trip to newcastle airport and hes looking forward to seeing the new car when i pick him up, and maybe friday or saturday popping in to travel agents to look for a holiday deal see what they have got and we could be away around 14th.
    i watch that programme with easyjet and they seem to have a lot of un-satisfied customers on there would be a bit worried to book with them.
    typical of hospitals my hubbys waiting for an operation for over 15 months now they have cancelled his appt twice cos the doctor went on holiday, i called hubbys doctor and hes not very happy and called the hospital still waiting for his appt they said to me cos hes working every other month its hard to get him in dier excuse. anyway hope you get your appt soon.
    have a great day

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone,

Helen sorry to hear that you are still in pain with your back problem and ope that it and you gets better soon.Don't tell me about cancelled appointments,i have had that done to me with just an hour to go before my time was due and it is so frustrating when i have taken the time to get ready as well.:(

Rosa,no coloured sky for us today just mild,dull and windy:pI bet you get some lovely sunrises over Whitley Bay.Enjoy your coffee and hope you have a good day:luv:PS do you mean away from the 14th of this month or 14th October?

Peri,nice to see you back on here:) We have stayed on Arran for a week a few years ago after spending a week on Mull.We stayed on the campsite at Lochranza{sp} and it was nice because we had Red Deer on site but we didn't like the Portacabins where we had to shower etc.It reminded me of the ones you get at various festivals where they have them full of loos:(:D

Our water butt is a new one and Mr K was going to join it to the exsisiting one but doesn't think it will work so he is going to put it over near the house but has to make sure he can get it near enough to the house wall so we can get past.The house has a brick skirt round it so it makes things stand further out.We haven't got time at the moment so it will have to wait for a couple of weeks:D

I think you too need to go to Specsavers like Rosa because Woo is up to 6,000 posts not 5,000:flag::D

I am in the middle of preparing carrots for the freezer at the moment because they were being attacked by slugs so have dug them all up and will freeze them but it all takes time then I have to start on the windfall apples.:) Hope your oH is coping with being away from you all week,though I expect it is nice when he gets back home.

Sorry to hear also about your Hospital change and I do hope your ankle is feeling better than it was when you broke it.:thmb:

Well it is dull here at the moment although we are supposed to be having a hot day,yeah right:(:D Hope you all have a good one:luv:

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, thought i would pop in just been doing a load of ironing yuk hate ironing but i have to do it the fairies wont hehe.
    iff we get a holiday quick looks like we could be away around the 14th of this month sept, my hubby said he seen holidays when he was last at home for these dates prices ranging from £150 which is a great price for a 7 day holiday.
    its getting a little dull here now i took the pics of the sunrise from my lounge window at times i think we all need to go to specsavers haha.
    have a great day

15. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its going to be gorgeous here today.

Its also the first day of school here and my daughters frist day of College.

Going to work outside in awhile and get some tomatoes picked.