Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    Evening friends ! :luv:

What a glorious day here. I hope you all have had good weather and been able to get in the garden today :yho:

Have been busy planting pots of pansies, aliums, minature daffs, tulips and some hyacinths. I am trying to get ahead this year as I usually leave the bulb planting a bit late, then it's too cold. :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

Today is a special date, 09.09.09 and we don't find many of them on the calender:D I don't know whether it will mean anything and whether anything special will happen today so we shall see.:D

It is a bit dull here this morning,although the wind has dropped so hopefully I will get the lawns mowed today and the garden waterd without the grass and water going all over the place.:hehe:

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do:)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and everyone, ive just been out for over an hour taken pics of the sunrise over the cullercoats sea and ive never got photos like these i have got in india i got them, just truly amazing sunset, pleased i went out it was only because i saw this light in the sky at 5am then decided at 6 to get out there and i even got pics of a couple swimming in the bay, they must be mad my hands are freezing since i got back cant get warm, hehe anyway when i sort pics out will put them up.im delighted with what i took.
    have a great day all

4. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its going to be another great day here weather wise, we are "finally" having Summer~~

Have some cleaning to, so have a great day everyone.

5. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Good morning everyone! Why aren't you up... Ooopps! Sorry, it's still the middle of the night. Kandy, don't forget, there are only three more years left in which the day, year and month share the same numbers, then we're back to the mundane. Enjoy your day everyone, wherever you are...

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, strawman im here haha.
    peri posted the sunrise pics in hobbies sunrises & sunsets hope you like them, wonder why easyjet put that programme on with a lot of negative comments from some customers, cant get my head around that, well picking hubby up this morning then we are doing our normal out for breakfast and shopping on the way back, hes normally so tired after the overnight flight into france then over to newcastle.
    kandy seen on news 2 couples got married 9-09-09 yesterday one guy works for emergency services fire brigade and other police force.hence the 999
    have a great day all

7. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone,

Another beautiful day here, but starting tomorrrow, they say rain all weekend, which is fine, we havent had rain here in days!!
    I got the grass cut lastnight here and am going to go up later and cut my inlaws grass for them, so thats my day.

8. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes, good morning indeed, everyone.... but it's still the middle of the night for me.. Thank you, Rosa, I appreciate what you've done. If it wasn't for your lovely images and others, I'd never see a sunrise.:hehe: I usually go to bed very late and then get up late, so my day is rather odd compared to most peoples. Anyway, I spent a wonderful afternoon taking lots of photographs, and most of these subjects had wings and some buzzed a lot.:lollol:Well, I hope that everyone has had a most enjoyable day... I'll catch you all again later.

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Penny and Strawman and all my other friends,Its a Friday and a beautiful September Morning,(A down Hopping morning as we used to say)The Sunrise is imminent as I type:hehe: everyone have a great day and please stay safe.:)

[align=center]
    [/align]

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Strawman,Woo and everyone,

I don't know what happened to yesterday but I was my usual busy self and the time just flew.It must be an age related thing:D

I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone yesterday and she said that she and her hubby was so tired after ong days,they were usually in bed by ten.It must definetly be age related because we are the same.I would like to know the secret of staying up until the early hours of the morning and managing to lie in bed until late morning because whatever time I go to bed I still wake up earl like I did when I was working:scratch::D.

Anyway,sorry haven't got a lot of time to chat this morning so I do hope you all have a good,sunny day:luv:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning strawman, woo, kandy and everyone,
    strawman pleased you like the sunrise pics and everyone elses, its nice to put pics up it makes the forum more interesting.
    kandy guess its age related i do the same whatever time i go to bed im still up early hehe cant say ive ever had a lie in beyond 8 am.
    enjoy your day all whatever you have planned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone,

Its supposed to rain today, which is fine by me, woke with a wicked headache and a hot shower hasnt helped, having my coffee, then some Advil and that should do the trick.....i hope.

13. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Morning Penny, Rosa, Kandy, Periwinkle and anyone else who has looked in on us. It's the weekend again and the forecast is for sun, sun, sun, so make hay while the sun shines girls and boys. Hope you all enjoy your weekend wherever you are. I can't quite decide on what to do just yet, but I'm sure to come up with something...:yho:

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Strawman and everyone,

I'm up early this morning and I can't tell you waht the weather is like as it is too dark:D I couldn't stay in bed any longer as I was feeling quiet cold,brrrrr.I keep telling Mr K thta we need the winter quilt on now but he keeps saying it's not cold enough yet.What is he like:p

I think you are right Strawman it is going to be lovely weather for at least the next five days so I shall be a happy bunny as I need the sun to keep me awake:D

Hope you all have a great day in all that you do because I know I will:wink::D

15. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Strawman ,Kandy and all my other friends ,hope that you are all well and OK,have a great weekend and please stay safe.:)