Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning strawman, kandy, woo and everyone,
    the weather is superb went out yesterday for a few drinks and met up with my daughter and grandson and friends had a great day out, popped into the travel agent and we booked a 7 day holiday in Alanya, turkey leaving on tuesday night looks a nice place self catering apts, met a few people that have been to Alayna and said its a nice place will have my camera at hand to get pics while im there.
    have a great day everyone

2. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Kathy, no, I'm now retired, so you could say that I've got time on my hands. Life is so enjoyable right now... This is why I'm working on my PC till late, but I like it this way.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning, peri, strawman and everyone, up early this morning the sky is unbeliavable its got black and red right across,
    peri we have been to turkey before we went to marmaris but never been to Alanya so it will be great to explore and hopefully get some great pics not long now, have a great time with your hubby.
    have a great sunday all

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, raining out there seems quite warm though, hope you all have a great day

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning Rosa and all my other friends ,The sun is out here,Hope everyone is Ok,have a lovely day and please stay safe.:)

6. Will Ting

Will Ting Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all. Just looking at the weather forcast, they (the beeb) have completely changed their minds about this weeks weather since I checked just a few hours ago, yesterday evening. Never mind if it stays nice I won't be complaining. :D

7. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thmb: Good Morning everyone, not been in here for a while... Nice to see all the old faces plus some new ones... I hope everyone is having a good day, you all take care.. :thmb:

8. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Its another nice day here and we havent had any rain, so i have to go out and water in a bit, and run some errands too.

Thanks Peri, headache is all gone, turns out it was a prelude to a "female" monthly issue..darn thing!

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, up early this morning heard a lot of snoring from you know who hahaha,shall be washing my hair this morning getting ready for the off, taxi arriving at 4.30 this afternoon, my neighbour is going to keep an eye on the car, hubbys taking it to the garage at 8 its going on the machine to look at the ABS but doesnt think theres much wrong with it he seems to think there could be dirt on the braking system lets hope not.
    have a great day and iff i dont come back on before i go away will see you all when i get back next week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. NatalieB

NatalieB Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Have a great getaway Rosa - and......love the bottom pic! Yes.....I'm ready for a weekend!

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks natalie, well just over 4 hours to go and im off, the bottom pic is great, have a nice day all, see ya when i get back next week.bye for now

12. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Another nice day here and no rain again, so i need to water later.

Have a fabulous time away Rosa!!

13. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone,

Another nice day here and no rain either, we so need it now, at least i have been watering everyday, so my grass isnt brown now~~! >:(

I have just finished making a big pot of chili, and a huge batch of potato and leek soup, so both are simmering away, just finished mopping the floors and waiting for it to dry so i can vaccum, and have a load of laundry in too.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,675
    Good morning all my friends I hope that you are all OK and well,its a Thursday today .Everyone have a lovely day and please stay safe out there:)

15. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone,

Another nice day here and i have some errands to do in awhile, so have a great day everyone