Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by wiseowl, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Obelix-Vendée

Obelix-Vendée Keen Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,403
    @Allotment Boy I've never tried yoga before because I'm impatient but I need to stay flexible for another couple of decades yet. I used to be able to put my hands flat on the floor but now I am tighter behind the knees and can only get fingertips on the floor. Old age or new knees? I'll ask my physio next week about stretching them.

@Ladybird4 a friend here took me to a gong bath session last spring - relaxation and meditation with sounds. It would have been really relaxing had not she and two others started snoring.

Haven't seen a sparrowhawk here this year @Busy-Lizzie but we do have very stupid wood pigeons. One is nesting in the wisteria against the annex, right where Minstrel pussy climbs up and down to get on the roof.

The rain forecast has moved again - tomorrow wet bits, Sunday dry. Maybe I should do some washing and hang it out on the whirlygig.

2. Obelix-Vendée

Obelix-Vendée Keen Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,403
    Posts crossed @Busy-Lizzie . Had to look it up but I like your new rose.